Realisation

Chapter 22

Callie's P.O.V.
I wake up-with one leg over Aiden's masculine body and one arm drooped across his chest-to an annoying vibration.  That annoying vibration turned out to be my mum calling me, I picked up my phone lazily answering it;
"Sorry, I had an emergency call from work, I'll be back soon I promise"
"I'm at the movies with the girls.  It's okay.  Don't worry mum."
"Okay, I'll bring home some take out for dinner, I love you!"  She sang.
"Bye, mum."  I said smiling.  I was about to get up when I realised I didn't have a shirt on.  Aiden had it by his side. I don't want to wake him, so I turned him over slightly challenging.  I must admit.  Then I realised it was clasped in his hand.

I knew he was awake, so I jumped on him.  He groaned in pain.  "Okay, okay.  Here."  He passed me my shirt, but grabbed onto my waist dragging me down.  "Let me go..."  I moaned, squirming.  "Okay, he said with a cheeky grin.  "Thank You."  I said as I got up.  "Fuck You."  I said.  That sly mother fucker, took off my bra while he was holding me.  I quickly held my top to my chest and put it on.  "God, I hate you."  I said snatching my bra back.  His eyes looked pained.  Then he could tell I was joking and a smirk appeared at the side of his lips.  I looked down at them then back to his eyes.  "I'm keeping this."  I said with a grin, taking his grey hoodie that had his last name printed on the back.  He just smiled and pulled me back into the bed.  I sat there laughing as he lifted up my shirt, giving me raspberries and tickling me.  "St-opp, pl-eaase."  I managed between my giggling.  "St-ooppp."  I moaned.  "What if I don't want to?"  He questioned me, one eyebrow raised.  "Then I will..."  I started trying to think of what to say.  "I won't love you anymore."  His face shocked but quickly moved to lust.  "Say it again."  He said all giddy.
"Say what?"  I asked confused.  "Say you love me."  He rushed.
"I never said that."  I argued. 
"Admit it then I'll stop tickling you."  He smirked.  "I dare you."  I challenged.  He started tickling my sides and so I gave in.  I kissed him and whispered in his ear that I love him and he whispered it back.

We kissed until we had no more breath we both inhaled deeply-panting.  I collapsed onto him letting him envelope me in a hug.

"Get out of bed, you two."  Dylan yelled outside Aiden's room.  "You've been in there all day."
"I should probably go, my mum's probably worried sick."  I said giving him a peck on the lips before leaving with everything I came with as well as a new jumper.  I quickly used the bathroom to wash up and hide the hiki's-that were more vivid now than ever-with Aiden's jumper.