I know...

I awoke to the sound of Demi's voice floating up the stairs along with the smell of pancakes.

I walked in to the kitchen scared about what had happened last night. I sat down at the counter.

"Morning" I smiled putting on my happy voice.

"Hey gorgeous" she smiled sweetly "you hungry?"

"Yeah starving" I lied.

Demi served up the food and sat beside me. Once we had the food ate I went to get up so I could go get dressed.

"Elena?" Demi called stopping me in my tracks.

Shit,shit,shit "Yeah" I turned around on my heels.

"We need to talk" Demi half smiled with sadness. She patted the seat for me to sit so I did.

"Um what about?" I just gotta play it cool.

"Just come here" She said waving her hand towards herself.

I sat down and positioned myself.

"Ok Elena I'm not gonna beat around the bush here. I know you self harm" She lowered herhead and her voice got soft.

She took my hand in hers "Sweetie why?" she carressed my hand with er thumb.

"I-I" I couldn't get anything out except tears.

"Shhh sweetie it's ok" She pulled me in kissing the top of my head.

"I know you might not want to talk about it but trust me I've been in your position and I denied any bit of help that came my way for a long,long time but when I did it was the best decision I ever made so please talk to me El" I had forgotten Demi had been in my place. that she experienced all the pain. I felt comfortable now. I can talk to her.

I am so sorry but I'm literally falling asleep writing this I promise I'll update tomorrow. x

x