Oh.my.gosh.wow

"So you're signed?" Lauren excitedly said down the phone as I leaned against the bathroom sink in the restaurant where my family were having dinner.

"Technically not yet. I still have to go in and actually sign the contract but it's definitely happening" I replied excited too.

"Oh hey Camila" I heard Lauren say at the other side of the phone.

"Camila's there?" I asked

"Yeah she just got into the studio do you wanna talk to her?" Lauren cheerfully asked. I guess she doesn't know we're not talking.

"Does she want to talk to me?" I asked

"I dunno" she replied with an odd tone "I'll ask her"

"Camila it's Elena she wants to know if you want to talk?" Lauren said.

"No, I'm busy" I quietly heard her say.

"She said sh-"

"She's busy, it doesn't matter! well tell her I'm fine and that I'm so happy she asked! oh and don't tell her what I just told you she clearly doesn't care about me" I angrily said.

"Wha- Camila where are you going?" I heard Lauren say. I quickly hung up the phone.

"Uuugh" I groaned loudly slamming my hand down on the sink.

"Hey missy calm down" Dallas said as she entered the bathroom "what's wrong?"

"It's nothing" I said leaving.

__________

CAMILAS POV

I'm still so pissed at Elena and now I have to go to the studio and try and concentrate on my work but it's so hard when the only thing that's on my mind is her.

"Oh hey Camila" Lauren said moving her attention from her phone to me as I walked in.

Before I could reply her attention was quickly changed back to her phone "Yeah she just got into the studio do you wanna talk to her?" She's talking about me? who is she talking to?

"I dunno, I'll ask her" Lauren said to the mystery person at the other side of the phone.

I looked at her weird "Camila it's Elena she wants to know if you want to talk to her?"

I sighed. I'm not in the mood to talk to her "No i'm busy" I quietly said but reached to Lauren's phone and put it on loud speaker indicating for Lauren to reply I her. I wanted to hear what she had to say.

"She said sh-" but Lauren was cut off

"She's busy! it doesn't matter! well tell her I'm fine and that I'm so happy she asked! oh and don't tell her what I just told you she clearly doesn't care about me" Elena shouted. which made me angry.

"Wha-" Lauren was about to reply when I stormed out of the room

"Camila where are you going?"
Lauren called after me.

_______

Elena's POV

I sat down at the table still raging over what happened.

"Are you ok?" dad asked

I breathed out heavily and put on a smile "yeah I'm ok" I replied.

"What's up with you?" Demi asked as I sat in the back of the car on the way home.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Elena?" she turned around in the passenger seat while Wilmer drove.

"Demi when it comes to my own personal problems I'll talk to you but when it comes to my relationship I'd rather not" I replied annoyed.