Kenny

"Hello?" I yelled to Wilmer as I got in home.

"Shh" I heard from upstairs.

I scrunched my face up. what is he up to?

"Babe?" I said. I walked into our room to see Wilmer leaning over a travel crib into a sleeping Kenneth. Wilmer caressed his cheek with his finger as Kenneth's eyes remained closed and he drank his bottle.

A big smile appeared on my face when I saw Kenneth and I walked up to Wilmer placing my arms around his waist and quietly leaning up to kiss him.

He wrapped one arm around my waist as I rest my head on his chest looking into the beautiful baby boy.

After awhile Kenneth stopped sucking on his bottle and his breathing became soft.

Wilmer nodded towards the door and we both left the room.

"Sorry I'm back so late" I whispered to him as we got to the top of the stairs.
"I had to pick up something for Elena"

"It's fine Nena" he smiled. "Why didn't she bring Bentley?"

I took his hand in mine and we made our way downstairs. "Bentley is with his grandma, Chris's mom" Bentley is Tifs new baby boy.

We walked into the kitchen and I let go of Wilmer, going to the fridge.

"When did Tiff drop kenny off?" I asked grabbing a bottle of water.

"About an hour and a half ago" he replied

"Did it take him long to settle?"

Wilmer laughed "he literally just settled as you came in the door, he kept crying for 'momma'"

"He'll be fine once he wakes up" I walked over and sat on Wilmer's lap.

"Yeah" he agreed and kissed me.

I went into my office and made a few calls for work. After about 40 minutes I came back into the living room.

"Hola niño" I smiled sitting on his lap as he watched tv.

"Your Spanish is improving" he chuckled.

"Elena's been teaching me"

"Good" he said "our baby's are gonna be raised on Spanish so it's gonna be hard if they can't understand there mommy" he laughed.

"Babys?" I laughed "how many do you plan on having" I giggled kissing his lips and pulling away so our foreheads were touching.

"It depends on how many god wants to give us" he replied pulling my legs to either side of his waist.

"Well I'm thankful for condoms then cause I heard god likes to give a lot of baby's away" I laughed.

"And when was the last time we've used a condom?" He smirked.

"Shut up" I slapped his chest, bringing my face to his.

His hands found their way to my ass and my hands to his face.
just when things began to get heated the baby monitor went off and Kenneth's cries filled the house.

I laughed "I've got him"

I quickly made my way up the stairs and into our room where Kenneth sat crying in his crib.

"Shhh" I cooed as he lifted his arms up for me.

"It's ok" I softly said lightly bouncing him on my him. "You wanna go see uncle Wilmer?" I smiled putting him on my hip as we made our way out of the room.

Kenneth stopped crying as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey little man" Wilmer stood up from the couch.