Bet

"Will?" I patted around the bed feeling cold. Wilmer is what keeps me warm when I'm sleeping. when I realised he wasn't there I opened my eyes to my big white room.

As I sat up I heard backing and scratching on the wall from the room next door.

I stood up off the bed letting my bare feet hit the cold wooden floor, sending shivers up my back.

I walked into my bathroom not bothering to close the door behind me.
After I did my business and was he'd my hands I walked into our room and took a grey tracksuit pants and pulled it up over my legs.

I opened the bedroom door and made my way onto the landing.

Almost forgetting about the noises from next door I was about to head down stairs when I heard Wilmer's voice come from the room.

Wilmer?" I knocked on the door of the guest room. I'm not sure why I knocked.

"Good morning beautiful" he opened the door and quickly slid out so I couldn't see in.

He pecked my lips and took my hand leading me away from the door.

"Morning" I looked confused "what were you doing?" I looked back at the door.

"Nothing just opening the windows" he quickly replied "you hungry? let's go eat breakfast" he smiled supporting my back with one hand as I held onto the bannister.

We got to the kitchen "Where's elena?" I asked when she wasn't in site.

"School" he replied opening the press "I dropped her off this morning" he took out a bowl.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11" he replied "you slept in" he poured cereal into the bowl as I took the milk out of the fridge.

"I'll be down in a second" he walked towards the door.

"Ok" I said, he's acting so weird.

____

"Wilmer?" I called after he never came back, it had been 15 minutes.

I got to the top of the stairs and he appeared out of the guest room again.

"What are you doing?" I slightly laughed

"I'm doing nothing" he nervously said.

"You look very guilty for a guy that's doing nothing" I raised my eyebrow and he knew I wasn't gonna give up until I found out.

He sighed "Close your eyes" he ordered.

"Why?"

"Just do it" he said firmer

"Ok" I closed my eyes tight and he took my hand.

The door opened and he walked me inside the room closing it behind us.

"Open" he said and I did so.

"Oh my gosh" I looked around shocked.

"Surprise" Elena who was sitting in a rocking chair smiled.

"You guys did this?" I beamed.

It was so beautiful. they had set up the nursery.

Two white cribs sat against the wall opposite the door with a rocking chair that contained stuffed animals in between them.

On the far end of the room was a changing table that was in front of the window also with stuffed animals.

The room was painted white with multicoloured music notes painted on the wall.