Party

As we began our five minute walk to the party all I could think is I Elena Lovato am going to a party! a party! I never thought I'd ever get invited to a party let alone have so many friends my whole life had changed in the last year. it's changed for the better and tonight I'm gonna celebrate that with my amazing friends!

As we approached the house we could hear the music blaring and people were gathered outside too.

"Oh my gosh his house is huge" I said to Farrah.

"I know" she laughed.

We headed inside to find everyone from school out in the back garden.

My phone buzzed "hey baby,just saw your picture on twitter and you look absolutely stunning,so beautiful!!! have an amazing time sweet heart 😘 I love you" I instantly smiled at the message from Camila that's all I needed to top off my night to make me feel even more beautiful than I already did.

"You're Elena right?" a group of girls walked up to me.

"Yeah, hi" I awkwardly smiled "do we know each other?" I asked

"Oh no" she laughed "I just wanted to say you're an amazing singer" she smiled.

"Aw thanks" I smiled.

"And you look so pretty" she smiled

"So do you" I blushed .

She smiled "can we get a picture?" she asked.

I looked at her confused, why would they want a picture with me? But "sure" I replied and the group of girls got into the picture.

After that I walked over to Farrah and on my way I heard two girls talking to each other "oh my gosh Elena Lovato is here"

I laughed walking passed them like seriously people are talking about me as if I was Demi and I'm not.

I can't even remember how many pictures I got into in the first hour of the party and I had to turn my notifications off on twitter because of all the mentions that were coming through.

"Oh my gosh" I laughed to Farrah

"What?" she said

"Listen" I laughed.

"Baby when they look up at the sky" the music played

"We'll be shooting stars just passing by" Farrah sang

"Awkward" she laughed.

"Quick record me" I said to her and she did.

I sang and danced along to Demi while Farrah laughed.

She stopped recording it and I posted a link to twitter "since @ddlovato couldn't be with me I decided to rock out to Neon Lights "

We continued on dancing and singing

I ended up losing Farrah for a while but I was ok because I had made new friends.

My phone began to ring and I answered

"Farrah?"

"Yeah it's me oh my fucking god, guess who's here" she excitedly said.

"Who?" I laughed.

"Kylie fucking Jenner" she said

"Really?" I asked looking in front of me to see if I could see her.

"Yes and oh my gosh she's coming your way like right behind you" she said

I turned around to see Kylie right in front of me.