Joe?

So Demi gave me a lecture on the way to school about Camila and I. About how she is thrilled that we're together but "arnt you guys going a bit fast? it has only been a week and what? a day!" she said while driving.

"But it's not like that" I replied leaning forward to turn down the music.

"Then what is it?" She asked while I thought of how to explain it to her.

"It's like..." but I couldn't find the words "ok" I smiled finally knowing what to say "it's like we've been together for the past four months since touring. I started to realise that I've kinda always liked her but it's only taking me until now to realise it.

"I would literally do anything for her, she means so much to me" I quietly said.

"I know she does" Demi replied "and you mean THE WORLD to her. she never shuts up about you" she laughed "but I don't want to see you girls go too fast because if anything was to happen it would reck the two of you cause i now how much you care and i care about you and Camila" she sighed "I just don't want to see either of you get hurt that's all"

"I know,you're right" I said "you really are. I'll talk to Camz about it" I said as we pulled up outside school.

"Ok" she softly smiled "now wipe your tears" she wiped my eyes "and go have a great day with your friends" she smiled.

"I wasn't cr- oh" I laughed as I looked in the mirror.

"Bye" I hugged her and got out.

Demi still sat in the car as I walked up to my group of my friends Sarah,Farrah,Mikey,Grace,Adam and Liam.

Just as I reached them I heard Demj shout "Elena don't be sad I'll record Dora for you and you can watch it when you get home"

All my friends began to laugh. I rolled my eyes and turned around and stuck my middle finger up at her

"Hi Farrah" she waved and Farrah laughed "make sure my baby sister gets to class on time" she said laughing and then drove off.

"So your sister seems nice" Grace laughed.

"And hot!" Adam added.

"Shut up" I hit him and laughed.

__________

Finally school was over and the day had dragged. I was only asked a million time about my bruises and who gave them to me.

"Bye Elena" Farrah said as she walked towards the gym for after school basketball practice.

"Bye, have fun" I smiled and headed towards the gates

"hey" someone said walking beside me with sunglasses and a hoodie.

"Joe?" I asked.

"Yeah, Demi told Wilmer to collect you because she and the girls are working but Wilmer is busy and asked me to do it" he explained.

"Get in" he said opening the door to his extremely amazing car.

"A Lamborghini?" I laughed in disbelief "you try to disguise your self with shades and a hoodie but yet you got here in a Lamborghini" I smirked.

"Just get in" he laughed and I did

We drove for a while and then I realised something "Joe my house is the other way"

"Wilmer was also told to bring you for something to eat so I'm also doing that" he smiled.

"Ok, thanks" I smiled.

"No problem" he replied.

______

After Joe and I got food we drove around LA and he showed me some really cool hang out spots.