Reserved For Lovato's

So finally it's been 3 weeks and I'm on my way to see Elena. I'm trying not to get too excited cause I dont wanna get her worked up but I honestly can't wait.

________

I drove inside the gates of the treatment centre and parked the car.

I turned off the engine and just sat in the car looking around. the last time I was here I walked out those doors a completely different person than I was when I walked in. This place has helped me find the person I am today.

Before I could start to over think things I got out of the car and walked to the main door and rang the buzzer.

"Hello" the lady over the speaker said "how can I help you?"

"Hi, Demetria Lovato, here to see Elena Lovato" I replied.

"Oh yes, I'll buzz you in" she cheerfully said.

"Thank you" I replied and opened the door once she buzzed me in.

Once I signed in I went to see Elena's doctor first.

I knocked on her office door "come in" she called.

I walked in and there she sat "Demi" she stood up opening her arms.

"Hey doctor Harris" I smiled hugging her. Doctor Harris was my doctor when I was going through treatment and I'm happy to call her my friend now.

"It's so great to see you! you look amazing" she pulled away holding my hands and looking me up and down.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Take a seat" she said pulling out a seat for me and heading to her side of the desk.

We both sat down "how are you?" she asked.

"I'm good thank you, I'm still not fully there with my eating disorder but i'm a lot better than I was" I half smiled.

"I'm so happy to hear that" she beamed.

Things went quiet "So how is Elena doing" I asked

"Yes, Elena. Her progress has been a rollercoaster." I looked at her confused "what do you mean by a 'rollercoaster'?" I asked.

"Well her first week was ok. she was very obedient but I think that was due to not really knowing us too well but in her second week her behaviour began to go bad." She explained.

"How so?" I questioned

She continued "She refused to eat for 3 days, we tried our best to figure out why but she wouldn't say anything to us" she sighed

"but once we told her if she didn't start to go along with the treatment her visits would be cancelled and then her whole attitude changed towards it and she's now taking meals in small proportions. Her body still isn't used to full meals"

"Ok that's good" I half smiled.

"Demi I was wondering if you could try and get it out of her! you know why she stopped eating. She talks about you a lot and it seems like you guys are really close" she smiled

"We are" I returned the smile "I'll try" I said "can I see her now?"

"Yes of course, she's in her room" she said looking to her files.

"And you'll never guess what?" she slightly laughed.

"What?" I laughed too.

"It's your old room" she laughed again.

"Really?" I stood up smiling.

"Yep you remember where it is?" She asked.

"How could I forget" I giggled walking out the door.

_______

I got to the top of the dorm hall and quickly composed myself.

I then began what felt the longest walk down the shortest hall ever.

I got to the the room. The room that I had spent months in. The room that all my demons came out at once but the room where I recovered and started a new life for myself and now it's Elena's turn.

I looked in the doorway and there Elena sat with her back turned to me at the small desk in front of the window. She had a notepad out and was writing.

Her red hair was tied up in a bun and she wore tracksuit bottoms that were miles too big for her small,fragile body and a vest top that revealed all her scars. I never even realised until I saw her there. I never realised how sick she was.

"I think we'll have to put a sign on the door saying 'reserved for lovatos'" I laughed making Elena jump up and turn around.

"Oh my gosh Demi" she said running towards me.

I pulled her into a tight hug and we held our position "I've missed you" I kissed her head.

"You too" she whispered.

Hey guys so it's been awhile since I've updated so here you go :) 8 comment and 20 votes for the next chapter :) and thank you or all your lovely comment on the last chapter.