Wilmer

"And do you happen to have a boyfriend Demi?" Elena smiled.

I began to blush "I might, I might not" I smiled.

"Do tell" She smirked looking interested.

"It's complicated" I sighed.

"How" Elena asked.

"well we're dating but we're not public. Last time people found out about us they made a big deal and it was really stressful and I just can't deal with that right now?" I wasn't sure if I should have told her that but she is my sister so I guess she would have found eventually seeing as he does live here and he'll be home in a week.

He knows about Elena that's why I've been on the phone constantly talking to him and I think it's only fair if I tell her but not right now,later.

"What's his name?" she asked smiling.

"Wilmer" I felt the blood rush to my face just at his name and soon enough I was in a daze.

"Demi?" Elena laughed.

"Yeah?" I snapped out of my taughts.

"You were day dreaming" She laughed.

"Oh, sorry" I giggled.

---

After dinner Elena went to her room while I finished off a song. I made my way up to her room when I was finished.

I knocked on her door and walked in. She was talking on her phone she covered the speaker when she saw me.

"Hey can we talk" I asked.

"Yeah sure" She smiled amd then she picked up her phone "Yeah I'll call you back. Ok, bye"

"So what's up?" she sat up on her bed and I sat beside her.

Well this is it time to tell her about Wilmer.

"Ok so you know Wilmer?" I said playing with my fingers.

"Your boyfriend!" She laughed.

"Yeah him" I blushed.

"Well the only reason I haven't mentioned him is because he is away working but he's back in a week and-"

"Demi what's wrong?" She seemed worried.

"Well like I said he'll be home in a week" I looked her in the eyes.

"Demi you can tell me"

"Ok, Wilmer. He lives here with me and I guess us" I half smiled.

"Oh,ok, but what if he doesn't like me? Will I have to leave" She looked sad.

"Oh my gosh, Sweetie of course not" I pulled her into a hug. "Wilmer is going to love you,just like I do. Plus I never stop talking about you so he hasn't really got a choice" I laughed.

This is short because I want Wilmer coming home to be in a seperate chapter so yeah. I know it wasn't very interesting but I'll make the next chapter better. Please comment and vote :)