Celeb

"What are you doing here?" I asked sitting up hugging her "and how did you get here"

"Something didn't sound right on the phone" she said "I took my moms car"

"I've missed you so much" I cried burying my head beneath her hair and shoulder.

"Elena what's wrong?" she asked sitting down beside me.

"Everything" I replied crying.

"What happened tonight?" she asked.

"Some girls said stuff about me and Demi and I couldn't take it" I whispered.

"What do you mean you couldn't take it?" she said panicked.

I didn't reply, She'll hate me for drinking!

"Elena?" she said pulling the covers back off of me. she began to check my arms, lifting them up an observing them and them moved to legs.

"I didn't cut!" I finally replied pulling my arms away "I've been drinking" I whispered.

"Elena" she quietly said "why would you do that" she sounded sad

"I needed to forget" I simply said " if it means anything I didn't drink it all, there's still some in the bottle"

"Wait you were drinking here?" she said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't drink in front of everyone! I thought you were Demi coming up the stairs so I hid the bottle" I replied

"Where?" she asked

"Why?" I looked at her weird

"Elena where is it?" She said firmly.

I stood up and wobbled over to my drawers pulling it out from under my clothes .

"Give it to me" she put her hand out.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she took it.

She walked into my bathroom and opened the bottle, emptying it into my sink.

She walked back out again closing the bottle and placing it under my clothes again in my drawer!

"No more party's , no more drinking! when something is wrong you tell me straight away and I'll be here" she said hugging me tight!

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise" she whispered kissing my forehead

"You're coming with me tonight!" Camila said going back to my drawers pulling out clothes.

"Where?" I asked confused

"To mine! My mom needs her car back for work but you can stay with me tonight! I'll ring Demi in the morning and explain what happened" she replied while placing my things into a bag.

"Wait please don't tell her about the whole drinking thing" I cried.

"Sshh" Camila said dropping the bag "I won't, that's our secret on one condition you never do it again" she looked at me

"I won't" I hugged her. but that's something I can't promise, I need it! "thank you" I whispered

Camila drove to Farrah's house to get my keys and bag from her.

"I'll be back in a second" she said getting out of the car.

______

CAMILAS POV

Elena said she would tell me later but If she was crying and let Dylan drive her home something must have been up! I just didn't have a good feeling and I defiantly made the right decision in driving up here.