I Love You No Matter What

Wilmer and I finally had the games room clean so I ran to find Camila.

I walked back into the living room but Camila want in sight.

"Hey has anyone seen Camila?" I asked.

"Yeah, she went to bed. She's really her lagged" Demi said "I sorted out the rooms so Camila is sleeping with you"

"O-ok" I replied "I'm gonna head up too, all that cleaning has me worn out" I lied. I just really needed to see her.

"Ok goodnight" Demi said

"Goodnight girls" I said to everyone

"Goodnight" they all replied.

__________

I arrived in my room to find Camila passed out in my bed.

The blankets had been kicked off and were now on the floor which made me laugh. I walked over to the bed and picked them up and lightly placed them over her so she wouldn't wake up.
once the blanket was back on the bed she cuddled in to it.

I quietly opened my drawer and found some shorts and one of Demi's oversized shirts that had ended up in my drawer.

I quickly undressed and put my pyjamas on and then tied my hair up in a bun.

I closed out the door which cut off the light from the hall and the room was then pitch black.

I carefully walked to my be- "shit" I hit my toe of the edge of it. I guess I wasn't careful enough.
I climbed around to the other side and got in pulling the blankets closer so i could cuddle into them.

_______

I woke up the next morning to see Camila still sleeping. at first I had forgotten what happened last night and then it hit me.

I've never really thought of Camila like that. Yes I think she's extremely pretty and such a nice person but I just never was really interested in girls but did she change that?

I got up and made my way downstairs.
To find Cher and Ally awake.

"Hey" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning" they both said

"Is Dems awake" I asked.

"Nope" Cher replied.

"Did Wilmer go home last night?" I asked

"Yeah he did" she said.

"Ok, good" I said.

"Good?" Ally asked confused and both her and Cher looked at me.

"I want to go in and sleep with Demi but I can't do that when Wilmers here"
I explained

"Aww that's so cute" Cher said in her cute British accent.

"Yeah it is" ally agreed.

"Shut up" I laughed blushing and headed back out of the kitchen.

"Have a good sleep" Cher said
_____

I got upstairs and climbed into bed alongside Demi.

"Hey Laney" she said pulling me into her chest.

"Hey" I yawned.

"How long are you up?" she whispered.

"5 minutes" I replied

"Who's up?" she asked.

"Just Cher and Ally"

"Oh ok, I should get up" she said.