Leonardo DeCaprio.

After Shopping we went to the movies but I had to leave half way through to answer a call from Elena.

She explained that she hadnt told Dylan and everything was ok. When we finished talking I went back into the theater.

_________

Marissa and Dallas stayed at mine that night.

"Ok what shall we watch?" Dallas asked Marissa and I who were sitting on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"The Exorcist" We both excitedly said at the same time making us laugh.

Our laughter was interrupted by the door bell.

"somebody should get that" I simply said looking to Marissa, too lazy to get up.

"Fine I'll get it" she rolled off the couch hitting the floor.

Marissa was now out of sight but I could here her open the door.

"Hi, is Demi home?" I heard a guy or should I say boy ask.

Dallas stopped what she was doing and looked to me.

"Um two seconds and I'll check" Marissa replied a little unsure to weather she should get me.

"Demetria" She yelled from the door "Are you home?" She's an idiot "Leonardo Decaprio is here to see you"

"She hasn't got any Oscars go away" Dallas shouted. I looked to Dallas and we both laughed. I could hear Marissa laughing too.

I got up and Dallas followed me.

"So is it not passed your bedtime?" I heard Marissa asked as Dallas and I got to the door. I was surprised to see the person standing there bright red from all the teasing.

"Dylan?" I scruched my face, what is he doing here.

"It's like 10:30 what are you doing here? Are you ok? " I asked opening the door wider for him to come in.

"So this is the boyfriend" Dallas smirked.

"Your a goodlooking boy" Marissa added stuffing her face with popcorn.

Dylan looked at them weird and then to me"I know it's late I'm sorry but I was talking to Elena and she said she needed to get better and that she wasnt home and I began to panic because she hung up the phone and she's not returning my calls-"

"Hey,calm down" I said taking hold of his shoulders "Elena is ok, she's just gone away for a bit" I tried to reasure him.

"I know and look you don't have to tell me, she already explained that it's complicated but can you just give her this? please." He reached inside his Jacket and pulled out and envelope with Elena's name written on it.

He put out his hand for me to take it "Of course" I said taking it.

"Thank you" He replied with a dull smile. "I'm sorry for intruding" He walked towards the door.

"No,no don't be I understand. Do you need a lift home? It's late!" I couldnt let the poor kid walk home in this dark.

"No I have my bike, thanks though." He walked outside onto the porch and I stood at the door.

"Just tell her I hope she get's better soon" He smiled "The arcade is kinda lonley"  He laughed.

This kid is so sweet "I will" I smiled. "If you need anything you know where I am" I said as he picked up his bike"

"Thanks" He said as he got on his bike.

"Bye" I waved

"Bye" He waved back and then cycled off.

I closed the door and turned to face Dallas and Marissa.

"He is so cute" Dallas squeeled.

"What does he mean by 'The arcade is kinda lonley'?" Marissa said in a deep voice trying to copy him.

"The arcade is where they first met and I know he's adorable" I scrunched my face.

---

We went back into the living room. I placed the letter on the coffee table and sat down. Both Dallas and Marissa were still standing.

"So..." Dallas said awkwardly.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean 'What?' are you gonna read it?" She asked looking to the letter.

"Of course I'm not gonna read it" I laughed "Thats private"

"There could be anthing written in that" Marissa said backing up Dallas.

"Yeah, that could be 50 shades of Dylan in a letter" Dallas smirked.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Dallas!!!" I said standing up grabbing the letter from the table.

"Oh so now you want to read it" Marissa smirked.

"Ew. Marissa that's disgusting, that my baby sisters boyfriend you're talking about" I looked at them both.

"Well if I was your baby sister I'd be jumping those bones" Marissa laughed doing the pelvis thrust.

"Stop!" I said going red shaking my head "The images!!!" I opened and closed my eyes forcefully trying to get the picture of Marissa and Dylan out of my head then Elena and Dylan.

"She's 16!!" I said.

"15, not 16 for another two weeks" Dallas said in an annoying voice trying to copy what I said earlier.

"Even worse" I walked into the foyer.

"Where are you going" Dallas asked.

"To hide this" I said waving the letter "from you two. And I do not sound like that" I yelled as I got to the stairs.

"Yeah,you kinda do" Marissa shouted.

"Thank you Marissa" I heard Dallas say.

I hid the letter and came back down stairs to watch the movie.

Ok so my last chapter was shit, So I decide to upload another and hopefully better one to make up for it :) And I never thanked you guys for commenting and voting on the last few chapters, so thank yoooou.
10 comments, 10 votes for another :).