Chapter 2

Zack {Brandon Logie but maybe a bit tanner}

*I changed Zack's look since y'all were bullying me, even though I thought the last model was attractive and fit Zack. I hope you guys are nicer to this guy. It's apparently really hard to find a blue-eyed and brown really curly headed model.*

Zack's pov:

Today, my senior year at Raven High begins. Yay I just love school, homework, and grumpy teachers! Note the sarcasm.

My name is Zack and I'm 18. I love football, parties, and hot girls. I'm the hot quarterback of the Raven High Wolfs. "Zack honey get ready fast. Bus will be here in a hour!" my mom called from outside my door. Well, time to get ready!

I dressed in a fitting green polo shirt with khakis and brown dress shoes. Gotta look good for the ladies! I style my curls in a bed head way then go to the kitchen.

Mom was fixing pancakes and toast while dad was drinking coffee at the table reading his newspaper. "Good Morning son." dad greeted. "Morning dad and mom." I replied. "How many pancakes and pieces of toast do you want baby?" mom asked dad. "3 pancakes and 2 pieces of toast dear."

"Ummm ewww and I want the same amount mom." "Shush boy! You should be wanting to have a love like your parents." mom scolded. I didn't reply because my food was placed in front of me. I quickly poured syrup over my pancakes and began scarfing my food down. My mom makes delicious food.

I quickly finished my food and put my dishes in the sink. "Zack bus NOW!" dad yelled. After kissing my mom's cheek, I ran to the bus.

SORRY ABOUT THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS BEING SO SHORT. I'M TRYING TO MAKE THEM LONGER. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS