Chapter 4

Chris {Andrej Pejic}

Zack pov :

Ugh school is so boring! I'm glad that Amy is in my first period science class or I'd die. After checking my classes, I found out I have Science, Math, and English with Amy and Music class, P.E., and History with Chris. I have lunch and a free period with both of them. Also Melissa is in this class so it would be easier for us to sneak out to fool around in the janitor's closet.

As I was about to sneak out with Melissa, Mrs. Wrinkles *cough cough* I mean Mrs. Willow our dinosaur of a teacher had an announcement that made me and Zack Jr not a happy camper.

"Class as some of you may know already,we have 2 new P.E. teachers and a new principle joining us this year. We have meeting in the gym so all of us may meet them. Let's head out."

Whatever I'm not going. I got a slut to fuck. Melissa had other plans. She jogged away from me to go gossip with the other girls.

"OMG! I hear that the principal is a total hottie!" squealed the group of girls.

"Mmm I wonder how big he is?"

"I bet way bigger and better than these high school boys. I wanna be fucked by a real man!" They all just giggled and continued their stupid rambling.

WTF? I'm a sexy beast and 9 inches. I'm more than satisfying. "Amy I'm hotter and better than that old guy their talking about right?" Amy rolls her eyes and starts to drag me to the gym. I don't like that principal already.

We saw Chris saving us seats by him in the back since the front is filled up with girls. SLUT ALERT! Any who, we all got seated when our vice principle Mr.Darrin aka the dark one, stood up and walked to the podium.

"Morning students. We are lucky to introduced 2 great men and 1 wonderful woman joining us at Raven High this school year. Up first to introduce themselves are the new P.E teachers Mrs. Riley and Mr. Bush." The man and woman that me and Chris saw this morning walked up to the podium. Mrs. Riley spoke up first.

"Hello it's very nice to meet you all." Every guy was captivated by her violet eyes, white hair, and toned yet filled out body. "I'm also glad to be joining yall this year."Mr. Bush said with a little southern twang to his voice. All the girls were staring lustfully at him including a blushing Chris. He made eye contact with Mr. Bush and blushed harder when he winked at him.

Then walked up a freaking sex God. Ummm no homo though. All the girls looked like they were about to pounce on him and have they way with him. They made me jealous for some reason. Hmm probably because I should be getting those looks not him.

"Hello I'm Mr. Grey your new principal." he spoke in a sexy deep voice that cause me to shiver and get a little hard. WHAT THE HELL? Must be all my sexual frustration. "Or maybe you find him a attractive" said the voice in my head. Ummm ewww I'm not gay.

Mr.Grey sniffed the air. His eyes landed on me and he sent me a dazzling smile showing his perfect white teeth. I got a full on boner now. Chris notices and raises a questioning brow. I ignore him.

Mr. Grey continues his speech. "I expect you all to behave this year. If you do, we'll all get along just fine." he said with authority clear in his voice. A lot of students quickly nodded their mumbling something while the rest of us avoided his piecing gaze.

The meeting finally ended. Now time to get laid. I turned to Chris "Hey Chris I'm going to miss P.E. Gotta go get laid." He nodded before quickly running off to P.E. and I got a good idea why.

I spotted Melissa in the hallway and quickly dragged her to the janitor's closet. I shoved her inside and before she could say anything I roughly smashed my lips into hers. She eagerly responded and snaked her hands up my shirt running her hands all over my abs and muscles. For some reason, I began to imagine Mr.Grey.

How his rough lips would feel like devouring mine in a bruising kiss. How it would be to suck his probably bigger-than-life cock. Him fucking my hole while I moan and whither under him. I hate all of those imagines but can't get them out of my head.

I even imagined him tying me up and punishing me with a cock ring and his large hands spanking me. I wrap Melissa's legs around my waist and press her up against the wall trying to push those images out of my head.

She moans but it just sounds annoying. I angrily pulled down her skirt and panties causing her to whimper. I unzip my pants and pull them down with my underwear. Melissa reaches for my soft dick and starts to stroke it. I don't get hard until I think how Mr. Grey's hands would feel instead of hers doing it. I groan and whimper trying my best not to call out Mr.Grey's name.

I reach to prepare her but she stops me. "Don't prepare me. I'll be fine and I like it better raw. Hurry up and put on a condom and fuck me!" I eagerly slip on a condom and as I start to push inside of her, Mr.Grey busted through the door.

"You two my office NOW!" He shouted angrily causing Melissa and I to quickly put on on clothes. We follow him to his office like obedient puppies. Sad part is that since I'm so close to Mr.Grey and smell his natural manly scent mixed with forest was causing me to get hard again.

Ugh what is wrong with me. As soon as I can, I'm running out of his office and staying away from him. He is messing with my mind.

ALRIGHT MAYBE NOT THE BEST WAY TO MEET YOUR MATE. POOR ALEX :-(

UPDATING AGAIN TOMORROW OR WEDNESDAY. LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS!