Chapter 26

Zack's pov:

"Wake up precious. Come on baby rise and shine." a husky, deep voice whispered.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I reluctantly opened my eyes but was rewarded with the sight of my love's smiling face.

"Good morning." I croaked my voice hoarse from all the screaming I did last night.

"Morning little one." he chuckled before pecking my lips.

I moved to sit up but a intense pain in my butt and lower back caused me to cry out and fall back.

"Owwwwww!" I whimpered.

Alex caressed my cheek and pushed something into my hand.

"Here's some pain medicine. Let me go get you some water."

He quickly leaped off the bed and walked out his bedroom. My eyes appreciated his naked body but my sore ass refused to allow me to do something I was definitely ready for again.

I sighed in relief when Alex walked back in with a tall glass of water. He handed it to me and I wasted no time in popping the pill into my mouth and downing the whole glass of water.

I let out a satisfied sigh as the cool water soothed my dry throat. However, I mentally pouted when Alex slipped on a pair of boxers before walking back to me.

"I know you're hurting so I prepared a hot bath for us. Some caramel marshmallow coffee, chocolate chip waffles, and cinnamon rolls are waiting for us too."

I hummed at thought of Alex and I relaxing in the warm water and eating gooey cinnamon rolls.

"Well I can barely move so carry me there." I demanded.

He smirked and carefully scooped my body into his arms. I hissed in pain as my abused muscles ached painfully at the movement.

"Sorry baby." he chuckled.

I glared at him and smacked his chest, which immediately backfired because his arms shook causing me to shake also.

"Ow dammit!" I growled.

He barked out a small laugh and carried me into his bathroom. I gasped when we walked in.

"I swear is everything you own so fancy and luxurious?" I muttered.

"Pretty much. I'm very wealthy and I can't wait to spoil you little one."

I blushed and looked away from him. Man do I feel like a damn princess or what?

"Yeah whatever. My ass is killing me. Please set me in the tub."

He chuckled and walked over to the bath. I shivered in anticipation as I watched steam rise from the water. This is going to feel amazing!

"Ready love?" Alex asked.

I nodded my head rapidly. Set me in that water now you gorgeous hunk!

I moaned as Alex slowly lowered me into the hot bath. My body immediately warmed and I felt so much better.

"Do you want your food and coffee now?" he questioned.

"Yes. I'm starving." I replied.

He walked over to the sink where a tray full of food sat. I watched him grab a plate and walked over to me. My stomach growled excitedly when I saw 3 chocolate chip waffles and 2 cinnamon rolls on the plate.

Alex handed me the plate then a fork. I quickly grabbed one of the rolls and shoved half of it in my mouth. I hummed as I chewed the cinnamon goodness.