Chapter 6

Nate {Devin Paisley but imagine with caramel brown eyes}

Zack's pov :

After leaving Mr. Grey's office, I headed to the bathroom to take care of a problem if you know what I mean. I check my watch to see there is 10 minutes left of lunch.

I ran to the cafeteria and bought 3 slices of pizza, a bag of cheetos, and a can of coke. I spotted Amy and Chris sitting at are table. We sit by ourselves at a small table in the middle of the cafeteria. We may be popular but we all hate sitting with the other jocks and cheerleaders.

"Where the hell have you been?" Amy.questioned. "Getting laid." Chris replied for me. "Actually, Mr. Grey caught Melissa and I in the closet before we got to the best part". Amy laughed crazily and Chris giggled. Everyone eyed us curiously before going back to their own conversations.

"God you're such a manwhore." Amy said in between laughs. I gasped. "God is not a manwhore." I fake being offended and tried my best not to smirk at her annoyed face. "You know what I mean Zack. You're such a manwhore. I'm pretty sure you slept with every girl except me."

"Oh baby don't be jealous. Do you want my wonderful dick too?" I laughed at the glare she sent me. "How much trouble did you get in?" Chris asked. "I have to spend my free period helping Mr.Grey settling in his office and show him around the school." Chris have a me a glance and a smirk. WEIRD! I quickly shoved my face with my delicious lunch.

"You're such a pig!" giggled Chris. "Only a pig for you babe." I replied cheekily. I tickled him while snorting like a pig. "STOP I CAN'T BREATHE! " yelled Chris between giggles. I swear that boy only giggles never laughs. I stop ticking Chris when the cafeteria's doors burst open.

In came a very concerned Mr. Bush. When he saw me hovering over Chris's small body and my hands resting on his exposed stomach, his concern turned into pure rage.

"Get. off .him .now." Mr. Bush growled. I quickly jumped away from Chris and sat by a curious Amy. Mr. Bush doesn't say anything as he slings Chris over his shoulder and walks out the cafeteria. I almost ran to get Chris from Mr. Bush but Chris almost seemed comfortable and ecstatic to be throw over the larger and older man's shoulder. I let him have his moment. Also,an angry Mr.Bush is scary.

For some reason, I imagined me in Chris's situation but on Mr. Grey's large muscular shoulder. Gosh I need to get all these pent up hormones out. They're causing me to think weird things.

Strangely, most students were either smiling and giving knowing looks to where Mr.Bush and Chris used to be standing. Ummm well that is just normal.

The rest of the day goes uneventful. I change out of my clothes and just leave myself in my boxers. I go to sleep to have very exotic dreams of Mr. Grey.

Dammit!

Alex's pov :

I have the perfect plan... or well I hope perfect. I rush downstairs to tell my plan to Heather and Nate.

"GUYS! GUYS! I HAVE A PLAN TO SEDUCE MY MATE INTO LOVING ME FOREVER!" I sang/shouted happily.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DUMB ASS." shouted a sleepy Heather. " "Heather don't be so mean. Now what's your plan?" Nate asked appearing from out of nowhere. "Well yall know how I made Zack be my little helper for this week?" They nodded. "I'm gonna seduce the hell out of him with showing off my muscles, evading personal space, and a little bit of touching him."

"Hmmm not bad but also leave him confused to where if you flirting or not like tell him stuff to where he is dying to know if that was flirting or casual conversation." mentioned Heather.