Chapter 19

Zack's pov :

I awoke to a lonely bed. I looked around to see I was in my bedroom. How'd I get here? Then, all the memories of last night came pouring back into me. "Holy fuck! You're a slut!" my brain cackled. I blushed as I remembered my provocative and slutty behaviour.

I can't believe how many times I came! With girls it was one time then see ya bitch. Suddenly, my door was slammed open. I jumped and looked up to see Amy dragging in an excited Chris and a bewildered Melissa. "Woah! What are you guys during here so early?"

"Early? Hoe it's 2 in the afternoon." Amy said as they all flopped into my bed. I blinked in disbelief. "Holy shit." I mumbled as I stared at my alarm clock and sure enough it was 2. "Anyway, how was your date?" Chris asked. I smiled and told them every single detail. Well, maybe not every single detail.

"So you made chocolate, fought a bitch, and had an romantic date in an old abandoned library. How romantic!" Melissa giggled. "It's so dreamy!" added Chris. They both giggled and started talking about my date and romance more. Amy rolled her eyes at them and scooted closer to me. "So how are you really doing?" she whispered.

I looked at strangely. "What do you mean?" She rolled her eyes again and leaned even closer."Are you okay being gay? Do you accept yourself?" I glared in shock and anger. How can she ask me that? She noticed my anger and quickly explained herself. "I'm just making sure you're emotionally and mentally okay Zack. You went from straight to gay in 2 days. I was just worried about you."

I immediately felt guilty for being angry at her. She's just checking on me. "So are you okay?" she said concern lacing her voice. I laid back in my bed and let out a sigh. "I don't know." I whispered. "I love him so much but sometimes I get scared. I've only known him for 2 months and I feel like I can't live without them. I've never even knew I could feel like this. I never felt or looked at a woman let alone a man like I do Alex. It's scary but I don't hate it." I confessed to Amy.

She laid down beside me and chuckled. "What?" I asked confused. "This reminds me of the old you." she said smiling at me. "The old me? What do you mean?" She stared at the ceiling and sighed.

"Before high school, you were so sweet, caring, and loving. Then, you found out Brenda was cheating on you and you were broken hearted. You changed into this manwhore who would fuck everything in sight. You didn't care how many hearts you broke or how many girls you used. You even grew apart from me. I miss that caring boy. Alex is bringing him back." she whispered the last part finally taking her eyes off the ceiling to look at me.

"You know, it's sad that Chris met the fake you. I'm glad he might finally see the real Zack Graves. The one that I became friends with." She wiped the single tear that ran down her cheek. My heart nearly burst when she mentioned my girlfriend from kindergarten to 7th grade. I was young and in love but she cheated on me with a "real man".

He was an 17 year old high school bad boy that had any girl spreading her legs. I guess I wanted to be like him and have girls worship me. I didn't wanna be hurt again so I never got close to any girl. It broke my heart that my best friend was secretly hurting and longing for the real me all this time.

Amy sat up then looked down at me. She grabbed my hand and held on tight. "He's good for you Zack. Don't let him go...ever." She let go of my hand and got up. "Let's go guys. Sex bomb here needs a shower and some sleep but mostly a shower. Also, I'm really craving some cheesecake from the diner in town." Amy announced to the giggling pair.

"Cheesecake sounds so good!" Melissa moaned. "Mmmm I want a big slice strawberry glazed heaven." Chris said practically drooling. "Well, let's go then." Amy said almost running out the door. "BYE ZACK!" Chris and Melissa yelled as they rushed after Amy. "BYE GUYS!" I yelled before I heard my front door slam shut. I chuckled and just laid there in bed.

My phone suddenly buzzed causing me to jump up and get it off my dresser. I was confused when I saw it was from an unknown number. I opened the text anyway.

"Hey baby! It's Alex. I'm kinda upset I had to steal your number from your phone while you were passed out in my truck because you never gave it to me but you can make it up to me later when I take you on a date in 2 weeks on Saturday. Dress casual and comfortable. Also, it pains me to say that an emergency has come up and I can't be at school for the next 2 weeks."

I frowned at the text. I won't see him for 2 weeks. I miss him already and its only been 1 day!

"I can't wait for our 2nd date! I miss you already baby! I love you bunches! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

"I have to go now but I'll text you every night. It'll be like I'm not even gone. I'll miss you even more...believe me. I love you too. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

I sighed and put my phone back on my dresser. I hope these 2 weeks pass by fast.

AWWWWWWW! AMY AND ZACK FINALLY HAD A SWEET MOMENT! POOR ZACK AND ALEX HAVE TO BE SEPARATED FOR 2 WEEKS! MY POOR LOVE BIRDS! :'(

ANY WHO, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND LOVE THIS BOOK SO FAR! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW LITTLE OLE ME!

LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS!