Chapter 18

Zack's pov :

I GONNA KILL THE BITCH! THEN, ALEX IS FUCKING NEXT!

I storm over to the two and rip Za'Niyah off Alex. I'm so angry! She better be glad I was raised not to beat the shit out of women. I roughly grabbed her by the shoulders and brought her close to my face. "Don't you ever touch, look, or even think about MY MAN AGAIN!" I yelled the last part not even caring who heard.

"Ha! Your man? You're just the faggot best friend! Alex is MINE!" she yelled back. Alex growled a vicious growl behind me. I turned and glared at him. "You shut the hell up! You're such a fucking hypocrite!" He looked shocked then guilty as he nodded and backed away. I feel a little bad but then I remembered the slut in front of me.

"You're little whore that knows nothing about him. Alex is mine and always will be. Your fake ass and boobs would never steal what's mine from me. STAY AWAY FROM MY ALEX, YOU CHEAP ASS SLUT!" I yelled as a sudden wave of possessiveness over Alex washed over me. I never felt this way about anyone or anything. It's scary but in a good way.

"Oh yeah? If he's yours then prove it fag." she spat. I chuckled darkly and shoved her away from me. "You got it bitch." I smirked as I walked towards Alex. He looked nervous as I closed in on him. I hope he likes PDA because I'm about to put on a show.

As soon as I was close to him, I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He stumbles but manages to catch me. I roughly crash my lips onto his. He gasps and I plunged my tongue into his hot mouth. He groans clearly not liking me taking control. Alex fiercefully battles my tongue for dominance.

Despite my protests and battling, Alex wins and thoroughly explores every nook and cranny of my mouth. I moan and grip his thick spiked hair as his hands roughly cup my butt. He growls and massages my ass as I groan and shiver in his hold.

His lips trail down my neck and teasingly bites my soft spot. His licks and sucks right there probably leaving a nasty hickey. I moan and forced his head back up. Once again, I crashed my lips to his in a heated kiss. Suddenly, I was ranked out of Alex's grip and landed painfully on the floor.

"UGH YOU FUCKING FAGS! GO TO HELL HOMOS!" she yells and spit literally flies out of her mouth. "Ha no you go to hell, you homophobic prick!" says a older woman. "Yeah slut! Leave to go find another man to fuck your loose vagina!" says a young man. I watch in amazement as the rest of the couples defend Alex and me.

Za'Niyah shrieks as she grabs the laughing Seth and storms out the kitchen. The woman who stood up for us walked towards us. She patted my shoulder and flashed a warm smile. "Just ignore her dear. By the way, you got yourself quite the fella there."

Alex chuckled and pulled me flush against his side. "Awww!" cooed all the women. I just blushed at the attention. I'm not use to being affection in public. I kinda like it though.

"Come along everyone. It's time for our last stop. The gift shop!" Benedict smiled as we all cheered. I began to follow everyone else out of the when , suddenly, I was yanked into a muscled chest.

I looked back to see Alex holding me close to his body. I smiled at him placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. He chuckled and gave me a kiss back. "Ready to go home?" Alex asked.

I smirk devilishly and unwrapped myself from Alex. "Oh no. You see, since you let that bitch flirt and kiss on you this whole trip, you'll be making it up to me...in the Chocolatieria's gift shop." He groaned and pulled me back into his arms. "You're lucky you're cute. I'm lucky I brought my wallet." he mumbled into my neck.

I chuckled and shifted in his arms until I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He bent down and press our foreheads together. "You know I love you right?" he whispered. I gasped and my heart fluttered. This was the first time he verbally said he loved me since he left me crying in Heather's office.