Chapter 3

Amy {Hayden Panettiere}

Zack's pov:

"Zacky baby over here!" called Amy when she saw me walk on the bus. All the girls pulled down their shirts, up their skirts, and shot me lustful looks. I smirked and winked at them before sitting in my seat across from Chris and Amy.

Amy is my bff since 2nd grade. She is bi and a player like me but not a slut. She dates a lot but it takes a lot more to sleep with her. Chris, oh sweet innocent Chris. We added him to our group in 8th grade after I beat up a jerk for messing with him about his size and sexuality. Chris is a virgin and gay. He is so sweet and soft spoken. Also, very sensitive.

"Hey handsome." spoke a high pitched and annoying voice. I turned to find our school's biggest slut and queen bee Melissa. She is a slutty bitch but is smoking hot with her big brown eyes and huge boobs.

"Hey there hot stuff." I said. She giggled and hopped in my lap. "Wanna have some fun in the janitor's closet at school?" she asked. "Yeah baby! Skip first period and I'll meet you in the one by the gym." "Kk handsome." she said hopping off my lap and walking away. "I hate that hoe." Amy mumbled.

We arrived at school but Chris never got up he just stared at something through the window. "Whatca staring at Chris?" I asked curiously. He ignored me so I look at through the window to see a guy staring right back at Chris lustfully and slightly confused. The guy looked a bit older and had caramel brown eyes with light brown hair. A very beautiful looking woman with white hair noticed and dragged him away.

Chris sighed and turned back at me with a blush. "I'm in love with just one look." he sighed. "Awww Chrissy bear has a crush!" I mocked in a baby voice. "Sh-h-shut up-p-p jerk!" he whispered. "HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE." yelled Amy. We hurried off the bus.

Alex's pov:

Knock knock

"Come in!" I called to the person through the door.

Nate burst through the door looking horny, confused, and shocked. "Whoa dude! What is wrong with you?" "I-I no no messed up yeah yeah wrong!" he babbled. "He found his mate." Heather said walking in my office.

"Wow congrats man!" I said smiling at him. "NO NO NO WRONG NO WRONG!" he yelled at me. I was really confused. Heather noticed and said "His mate is a cute little boy." Nate growled .

"He is MINE not yours. Don't call him cute." He snarled. "Wait, I thought you were straight?" I questioned. "Well I did too but I guess I'm not. I mean he is the only guy I ever thought was attractive. I'm scared and confused but I'm gonna accept him as my mate." Nate said. "Good for you Nate!" I got up and gave him a hug.

Heather busted out laughing. "What are you laughing at?" Nate asked. "I just realized we're all gay now."she said while chucking. "Hmmm I guess we are now." I said with a small laugh. All the sudden, Nate whimpered.

"What's wrong now drama queen?" growled Heather. "My mate is human and I don't even know if he is gay or not." whined Nate. "Pluhh-ease that boy was wearing a white shirt with pink pants and a rainbow scarf. Also, he was staring at you like he was gonna jump your bones. He screams gay." stated Heather.

"Really?" asked Nate hopefully. Heather nodded. "Mr.Grey you have a meeting today with the whole school in the gym so they can meet you" said my secretary. "Thank you." I replied. She nodded and left. "Well let's go." Heather said before walking towards the gym. Nate and I followed.

HEY GUYS ! DO YA LIKE IT SO FAR? ALEX AND ZACK MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT MUCH LONGER.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS