Chapter 12

Zack's pov :

Jealousy and fear rose inside me as Alex held Mr.Darren close to him. His hand resting delicately around his neck. Mr. Darren was practically beaming as his hands rubbed over Alex's exposed torso.

I was desperate for him to stop. He literally had my heart for him to do whatever. "Please no." I mouthed. "Don't break me Alex" I mentally begged. With a shake of his head, he squeezed Mr.Darren's throat a little, causing the slut to moan.

Why? Did I do something to deserve this? Did I do something in my past so dreadful that I deserved this? "Please baby. I didn't cheat I swear. Don't this to me. To us." I begged one last time. He sent me a heart-melting smile. I felt hope soar inside me. Is he stopping? Was this just him getting back at me for "cheating"?

All my hope vanished as he mouthed 6 little words. "There is no us Mr.Graves." My love then proceeded to slam Mr.Darren's lips to his, practically bruising with them with the aggression. My heart broke not when the slut moaned but when Alex did.

I could hear the pleasure he felt. My tears turn to sobs as I watched Mr.Darrin move his hands down south. I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle my noises of agony.

Alex returned his gaze back to me. He looked ashamed and guilty but didn't stop the sex-hazed Mr.Darren from his desire to touch his dick. I couldn't look at  them making out any longer. I shook my head no and quietly shut the door. I didn't walk 2 steps before I collapsed on the floor.

My heart was killing me! I claw at my chest ripping the shirt and scratching at my chest. Please someone make it stop! "Zack? What the hell are you doing?" I ignored the voice and continued to try to rip out my aching heart.

I felt myself being swept off the floor into a strong pair of arms. I gasped. Did Alex regret it and immediately stop to come find me. A smile crossed my face until I smelt "Alex". Alex usually smells like pine and spice. This man smells like cherry. Cherry? Also, why does this man have boobs?

I look up to see Ms.Riley. "WOAH!" I jumped out of her arms. She looked scared at my sudden outburst before sending me a glare. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I felt my mouth open and close a couple of times before firmly shutting. Ms.Riley raised an brow and put one hand on a hip. I embarrassingly look down. Oh my God! She saw me sobbing and attaching my chest like a freak! Then, picked me up like I weigh nothing!

"I don't have all day Zack?" I let a shaky breath then reply, "You are friends with Alex right?" Ms.Riley nodded yes making her ponytail shake. "So you do know that Alex and I see each other right?" She again nodded yes. I felt tears refill my eyes. "Well, get ready to see me cry some more."

       2 hours and 4 tissue boxes later

"C-can you b-b-believe that? Alex tongued down another m-man right in front of me! A fucking slut at that!" I wailed. My head was currently resting in her lap as I drown in my tears and sorrow. She brushed through my tangled hair with her fingers. Just in case if you were wondering, we are in her office sitting on a couch for privacy to talk about this. "Zack I'm gonna be honest with you okay? This may upset you more but remember this is just my personal opinion."

I looked up at her waiting for her to continue. What is she gonna say? Fear crept into me. Will it really upset me more than I already am? She sighed and gently sat me up right.

"Zack, I know you're hurting. It's very painful to be hurt by the one you love. You see Alex was hurt too. I honestly believe you didn't cheat on him but Alex doesn't. He thinks you cheated on him with that girl what's her name? Oh yeah! It's Sasha. Anyway, you see it as cheating with Mr.Darren because you see your side of the story. Alex doesn't because on his side of the story, he is doing no wrong. I was actually afraid this would happen because he kept mumbling about how he was gonna move on and be happy. He was hurt deeply. You've been straight you're whole life and are constantly hooking up with girls. Of course Alex wouldn't believe you. In his confused mind, he believes he was forcing you to be gay and you can't keep your hands off girls because you're straight not gay. He was and is hurt deeply. You are too. What Alex did was unacceptable but people make mistakes. He just wanted to hurt you like you hurt him."