Chapter 15

Zack's pov :

Alex sighed and rested his cheek on mine. His slight stubble tickled my smooth face. His breath was warming up my ear and neck causing shiver after shiver to rack through my body. Fuck! This man is too damn sexy!

"Zack I really appreciate that you want to prove yourself to me but I'm still not dating you. Ummm..." he trailed off not knowing what else to say. Tears welded my eyes once more.

Wait! Fuck Alex and his dumb reasons! I came here to get my man back and I'm not going anywhere without him. I grab Alex's chin and make him look me in the eye. I glare at him with my glossy eyes.

"First, you wrongly accused me of cheating. Then, you kiss Mr.Darren in front of me. You also fucking broke my heart when you wouldn't date me after you confessed your love for me. I cried for hours, days, and weeks about you. I fucking don't give a shit if you don't believe I'm gay for you or not. Your mine and I'm yours. I'm going show you how gay I am baby." I snarled. His gorgeous eyes widen with surprise but there was a little bit of hope and excitement swirling around.

I hopped off his lap and pushed his chair out to the middle of the office. I walked back over to the filing cabinets. I reached up and pressed play on the pill. The sound of Beyonce's Dance For You filled the heated silence of the room. I smirked at Alex's shocked yet aroused gaze. "Show time baby." I said in a husky tone.

I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes

Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes

Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes

I swirl my hips in circle and rub my hands over my stomach and back.

Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much, how much you understood, oh, yes

Wanna show you how much I value what you say,

Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe, oh, yes

I turn my back to Alex and pop my ass up and down slowly. He growled lowly cause me to shiver with excitement.

Wanna show you how much I really care about your heart,

Wanna show you how much I hate being apart, oh, yes

Show you, show you, show you, till you through with me,

I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it used to be!

I walk to Alex like a predator to prey. His eyes darkening with lust. "Come here baby. Show off that perfect body." he said in a strained voice. My member twitched and you could see a tent growing in my tight shorts. He noticed and growled low in his throat.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you, oh-oh

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

I spread his legs and place one of mine between the gap. He groans when my foot brushes against his hard member. I smirk at him and continue to rub his bulge while hovering over him still popping my ass.

I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,

Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe

Baby let me put my body on your body