Chapter 9

Zack's pov :

It was 10 minutes until school is finally over. My hands start to sweat and my heart beats at a painful rate. I was freaking out about meeting Alex 15 minutes after school. I do feel a little bit better that I'm not just a fuck though.

I can't believe how much my life has changed in 2 days. I went from straight to gay. Fucking non stop to just making out...with a man. A strong, sexy, and heavenly man to be exact. Surprisingly, I'm taking this a lot better than I thought I would.

I look up at the clock and grin. 30..29..28..27..26..25..24..23..22..21..20..19..18..17..16..15..14..13..12..11..10..9..8...7..6..5..4..3..2..1! Yay time to see my man and kiss him! I wait the 15 minutes in the boy's restroom. While in there, I paniced about what Alex had to talk to me about. Hopefully something good...and inappropriate.No no. Bad Zack!

Only think those thoughts when you can actually do something about it with your man. ;-) Gosh maybe I am a manwhore.

I look at my watch to see the miserable 15 minutes are over.  I dash out the restroom but bump into a bony and small figure in the hall. "Oops my bad." I say without even looking. I start to walk away but a tight grip on my shoulder stops me.

I turn to look at the mystery person. There is the she-devil of Raven High staring at me with lust and mischief ."Hello darling." she purred rubbing a finger up and down my chest. Ugh Sasha. Sasha is 5'7 with dull blue eyes and dull brown hair. Also, she is thin as a stick and has a huge fake ass and pair of boobs.

"Look Sasha I gotta go like right now." Sasha just smirked and pushed her fake boobs up against my arm. "Baby I was thinking that you and I could go to my house and have a repeat of last time." I shuttered in disgust but she took it as pleasure. Sasha forcefully pull my head closer to her and smashed her disgusting lips on mine. I try to pull away but she pulls on my hair painfully causing me grunt.

I hear an angry and loud growl vibrate through out the hallway. I yank away from the she-devil to see the back of Alex storming out the front door. I feel my heart break in tiny pieces. No please no. My eyes water and I rush down the hallway after him.

I push past the doors and run to his truck.

"Alex...Alex... ALEX PLEASE WAIT!" I shout at him as he starts to get in the truck. He turns to me with hurt and angry eyes. "What do you want Mr.Graves?" he asked in a cold tone. (AN: I'm not sure if I gave Zack a last name or not but if I did, it is now Graves.)

I flinch and feel a few tears roll down my face. "Ale-" "Mr.Grey" he corrected. I whimper and tears continuously pour from my eyes. "Please b-baby it's not what it looked like. I promise she-"

"Came onto you and kissed you huh? It's funny because I remember you not pushing her off of you and grunt and shiver in pleasure." His glare and cold tone broke my heart. He hopped into his truck and pull out of his parking space. I quickly rush to his passenger side. I pull the handle and he quickly locked the door.

I start banging on the window as he drives away. "ALEX BABY PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN! PLEASE BABY I BEG YOU!" I yell/sob at him. His car screeches to a stop. Alex rolls down his window and looks at me emotionless.

"Mr.Graves please stop embarrassing me and get over yourself. Oh by the way, you are no longer needed in my office at free period. Mr.Darren can help me finish unpacking. Now, you are free to go back to your whorish ways because we have nothing going on between us. Good day."

I felt jealously and sadness swell in my heart. "No it wasn't-" He cut me off again by rolling up his window and driving away. I sank to my knees and sobbed as he drove away from me. "Please come back. I need you." I whispered broken heartedly between my sobs.

SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. I HOPE IT KEEPS YOU CONTENT UNTIL MY NEXT CHAPTER UPDATE IN ABOUT 1-3 WEEKS. WHAT DID YOU THINK? POST YOUR FEEDBACK AND ADVICE INTO THE COMMENTS. I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IT WHETHER GOOD OR BAD. AS ALWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PITIFUL CHAPTER. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME. LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS! <3