Chapter 25

Zack's pov:

I giggled excitedly and dashed out the truck. Alex quickly chased after me leaving the forgotten food in the back seat. I gasped as he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the beautiful mansion.

I groaned as Alex pushed me up against his front door. He growled before claiming my lips in a bruising kiss. He broke away and began leaving love bites on my neck.

"I'm going to make love to you baby. Fast and rough, just the way we like it." He growled in my ear.

"Yes please. Hurry before I explode." I begged.

That set him off. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. We marched through the door and up the stairs. Alex walked to his bedroom and threw me on the bed. I didn't even stop bouncing before he jumped on top of me.

He hovered over me with a sexy and animalistic dominance causing my level of arousal to increase dramatically.

I chuckled as he roughly clear the bed of all the damn pillows. What he said next quickly made me stop laughing and turned me back to a hungry, panting mess.

"Undress me baby." he whispered.

My fingers tingled as I reached up and pulled off his jacket. Next, I yanked off his tie. I quickly ripped open his buttoned shirt. I ran my hands over the tan skin and taunt muscles. His muscles twitched under my palm making me smirk.

He growled as I lowered my hands to his pants. I unbuttoned them before tugging them down slowly. His kicked his shoes off and the rest off. I began kissing his neck as I did the same with his underwear.

"Oh I'm going to own that sweet ass of yours little one." he grunted as I wrapped my hand around him as much as I could.

I whimpered and squirmed against him. Good Lord I'm about melt. It's too hot. I need to get out of these damn clothes.

"Hot. Out of clothes. Now." I panted.

Alex smirked and leaned up. He roughly yanked my clothes off surprisingly not ripping them.

I moaned in surprise and pleasure as he immediately latched onto one of my nipples. He bit the harden bud making me arch my chest for more.

"Mmmm, Alex! I'm tired of foreplay. That's all we've been doing for months. Fuck me now!" I moaned.

Alex growled around my nipple causing me to shudder. I whimpered when I felt his cock brush against mine as he leaned up. He smirked and nipped my chin playfully.

"What if I want foreplay? I love hearing you beg for me little one." he said huskily.

I groaned as he jerk his hips against me causing his swollen member to slip between my thighs and rub my balls. He growled before jerking his hips against me once again. I moaned and roughly gripped his arms.

I glared up at the man not please I wasn't getting my way. A smirk danced on my lips and I looked quite smug as I knew exactly what to do to get my man right where I want him.

"Alex baby?" I purred.

He stopped his actions and looked down at me. I almost forgot my plan as my lust hit me full force when I looked into those lustfully dilated eyes. I shook it off as I smiled sweetly at him.

"If you don't get this show rolling and pound the shit out of me soon, I will get out of this bed and find a man who will." I cooed teasingly.

I yelped as an arm yanked my waist up and flipped me over. Alex spread me across his lap and made sure my butt was high in the air. I whimpered as a hard smack was placed on my ass.