Chapter 16

Alex's pov :

Whew! Finally, I'm all dressed and ready for my date with Zack!

Ugh I look terrible.

I thought as I checked myself out in my full body mirror. I heard a groan from behind me. "I know that look. You look fine Alex. Zack will cum in his pants once he sees you. I pinky promise." Heather then proceeded to walk up to me and stick out her pinky finger.

I roll my eyes and slap her hand away from me. She yelps and glares at me. "That hurt jackass!" I smirked at her. "It was suppose to bitch." Heather growls then goes and flops back into my bed.

"Lazy bitch." I mumble. I continue to frown at my appearance and mess with my hair and clothes trying to fix my problem. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE WORSE THAN A GIRL!" Nate yelled from the living room downstairs. "I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT!" Heather yelled back to him.

I growl at them and Heather just rolls her violet eyes. "Oh shut it princess." she groans. I huff and go back to my closet. I pick through my closet till something catches my eye. I smile as I pick up the outfit and walk back to Heather who is currently failing to braid her messy hair.

"Man this shit is hard. I'll just stick to the twist. Besides, it looks like a braid anyway." I laugh at her and she sits up. When she sees the outfit I'm holding, she gasps. "OMG ITS PERF!" she says trying to mimic a flamboyant gay boy. I glare at her. "Was that you trying to insult me again?" She nods her head yes and smiles at me.

This Bitch!

I ignored her and go to the bathroom to change. I know that we've seen each other naked a million of times and I'm wearing underwear but she's gay and I like my privacy.

I take off my khakis and yellow polo shirt. I pick up the outfit and slip on the light blue checkered shirt and the navy blue vest. I put on faded blue jeans and quickly re-spiked my hair. For shoes I had no idea what to wear so I asked Heather. She told me to sit down on the bed while she "worked her magic."

A few minutes later, Heather came out of the closet ( gay pun intended lol ) with her hands behind her back. I quirk a brow but she just flashes me a smile. "So are you gonna show me the shoes or just stand their with a stupid grin on your face?" I asked. "Whatever stupid here."

She threw a pair of shoes that she was holding with 1 hand. The shoes smacked me right in the nose. "OWW! WHAT THE HELL HEATHER?" I yelled as my eyes filled with tears. She snorted and mumbled how I'm such a wimp.

I ignored the insult and look down at the shoes that landed in my lap. My eyes widen as I stare at the navy blue wingtips. "Told you I was good. Now, I have another surprise for you."

I looked at the white haired vixen in confusion. "Okay...what is it?" I said slightly worried. "Close your eyes and don't open them till I say so." she demanded me. If she wasn't my best friend since childhood, I would've hurt her and demanded respect. Lucky bitch, lucky.

I closed my eyes like I was told. I hear shuffling of feet and felt her presence in front of me. "I'm putting something on you."she warned. Soon enough, I felt her hands around my neck.

Is she trying to choke me?

I felt a silk-like material wrap around my neck. Hmmm...choking is still a possibility.

Her hands moved around my neck for a couple moments. The material tugged at my neck a few times. Okay, she is scaring me now.

"You can open your eyes now." she said as she took a few steps back. I opened my eyes and my hands immediately flew to my neck. I felt the stiff silk material underneath my wondering fingertips. Hmmm, what the heck is this? Heather rolled her eyes. "Go look in the mirror stupid." I growled at her but got up and walked to my body mirror anyway.

My eyes landed on my neck. There laid a neatly tied navy blue bowtie. I checked myself out and smiled. I look good. Hopefully, good enough for Zack.

2 hours later

Zack's pov :

Alex picked me up with his truck at the bus stop by my house an hour ago at 6. There is no way my parents are meeting him this early in our relationship. I was kinda jealousy of how he looked so happy and calm while I was shitting bricks. This is my first date ever and it's with a man! A sexy man to be exact.

I felt slightly embarrassed once I saw how nicely dressed he was. He looks absolutely sexy in a vest and bowtie. Maybe I'll get him to be my personal Magic Mike one day. ;-)

I was in a green shirt, light blue jeans, and brown toms. I was so undressed and begged him to let me dress into something nicer but he told me I would be fine and looked delicious. Of course, another stupid blush painted my tan cheeks.

Back to the point. Alex refuses to tell me where we are going. I've begged, whined, and threatened him but he just laughs and tell me to be patience. Ugh, how am I suppose to be patience? I pouted and looked at the window. All I could see was trees and darkness...exciting right?

Alex put his hand on my thigh. I gasped and couldn't help the tightening in my pants. He chuckled and told me to look at him. I obeyed and looked at him and his sexiness. "Y-yes?" I stuttered with his hand so close to my growing member. I could feel his body heat through my jeans and warming my thigh.

"I wanted to tell you we're about 30 minutes away. Oh, don't pout again unless you want me to fuck you senseless right here in this truck." he said with a smirk. I blushed as my arousal increased. I wouldn't mind at all, but it's a little too early for sex.

"Oh so blow jobs and lap dances are just fine. He even ate you out and spank you!" my brain said in the back of my head. "Shut up!" I snarled but could feel my blush brighten. Alex chuckled again as if reading my thoughts. I faced towards the window again as I waited the torturous 30 minutes to end.

"Zack? Oh Zack? Baby wake up." a sexy deep voice cooed into my ear. I made a mmmm noise and rolled towards the voice. My eyes immediately opened though when strong hands yanked me from the car. I squealed in surprise. A manly squeal of course.

"Wake up little one. We're here." Alex said as he set me down on the ground. I said a quiet finally and turned to the direction he was looking at. I gasped in surprise and excitement. I leaped into Alex's arms and kissed him in thanks. Once I felt his tongue ask for entrance, I broke free of his grip causing him to growl. I smacked his chest to shut him up.

"Hurry up and let's go inside Alex!" I yelled as a half jogged/half ran towards the building. Alex chuckled behind me as he jogged after me. All I could think was NO FUCKING WAY!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S ALL I HAD TIME TO DO. THOUGH, I DO HAVE 2 QUESTIONS. WOULD YALL RATHER HAVE SHORTER AND FASTER UPDATES OR LONGER AND SLOWER UPDATES? ALSO, DO YOU WANT THE DATE IN ZACK'S OR ALEX'S POV? COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL DO THE MOST REQUESTED ANSWERS.

WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND LOVE THIS BOOK. PLEASE FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT BEFORE YOU LEAVE. LOVE YA AND STAY FABULOUS!