0.8

The only thing anyone was talking about was the first upcoming quidditch game. Estella usually didn't care much for quidditch unless Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff were playing. Since Draco Malfoy was the seeker for his team, the captain insisted on not playing until Malfoy's arm healed. Everyone knew that his arm was far from healed, but apparently the attention givers didn't. That's why he kept it in the sling for so long. Estella thought it was ridiculous but she found no point in saying anything about it.

Estella had just left the great hall and walked into the astronomy tower when she was met with a voice saying, "There you are. It's about time you got here."

"Nice to see you too, Malfoy," Estella replied.

The boy scoffed and walked over to where he had books laid out. Estella sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay so, why don't you look for Scorpius through the telescope and I'll get the chart ready," Estella suggested.

Without replying, Malfoy walked over to the telescope and started searching the night sky. About a minute later, he stood upright and said, "I found it".

Estella grabbed the chart and walked over to where the boy stood. She bent down to get a look for herself.

"This isn't Scorpius," she stated.

"Then what is it?" Malfoy asked in an annoyed tone.

"Here look," she said standing up, letting him take her spot, "what you found is the constellation, Cepheus."

She moved the telescope down a bit.

"This is the constellation you're named after," she pointed out.

"Yeah but that doesn't tell me where Scorpius is," the platinum haired said.

Estella huffed and gave him a look, despite the fact that he wasn't even looking at her.

"I just thought you'd like to know that you almost found your constellation," an aggravated Estella said.

"Well I didn't. I wanted to find the constellation we're using for the stupid project, so that way we could finish faster and I wouldn't have to be around you any longer," Malfoy growled.

This angered Estella. She didn't want to do this any more than he did.

"Then use a book to find it," Estella shot back with a glare.

"How do you expect me to look for a constellation and handle a book with only one hand?"

"Are you being serious right now?"

"What?"

"You've got to be kidding me," Estella said, starting to laugh.

"What?" Malfoy asked again, getting more agitated by the second.

"Your whole arm act thing isn't going to work on me," Estella answered, crossing her arms across her chest.

"You seriously think this is an act?" Malfoy shot back.

"Isn't everything an act with you?"

"You know what, you can do this by yourself. I'm done for the night," Malfoy snarled.

Estella didn't say anything back to him as he gathered his things and walked out. She was actually glad he left. To think that her friends thought he had a crush on her. She knew she was right. He hated her and she hated him. Simple as that. Although, it still didn't make sense why he was going through different moods. Why does it matter, she thought.

After grabbing a chair and a quill, Estella looked for the constellation through the telescope.

"Hello, Scorpius," she said smiling. She began sketching the constellation onto the chart. As time passed, Estella found herself still thinking about Malfoy's behavior. She just didn't understand how someone could go from hate to 'friendly' then back to hate. Her thoughts went deeper into the situation. Why did he hate her in the first place? He couldn't hold a grudge over tripping over her legs for all these years. What causes him to hate at all? Did it have something to do with his home life? Maybe he didn't want to be rude from the very beginning. That could be why he went that time without glaring or insulting Estella. He could have realized that he let his guard down too much and had to go back to being rude. Estella realized how silly it all sounded. Draco Malfoy was just a rude person in general. That was all she knew, and that was all she needed to know.

As she finished, she looked up at the sky. She wished she could be up there because in space, there are no feelings.

A/N: okay I hope this was somewhat better. I know it's shorter than usual and I'm sorry for that. It'll get better as it goes on, I promise. I actually already have the next chapter saved as a draft. I just have to edit it and I'll have it up tomorrow.

Another thing, if my 'ending quotes' are quotes that you've seen somewhere. Please let me know in a nice manner. I don't want to steal anything from anyone and I certainly don't want to be accused of doing so. Thank you!
I hope you enjoyed and continue reading :)