Chapter 4

Annabeths POV
After kissing Piper ran off, climbing down the mountain.
"Piper!" I yelled "Where are you going?" No response. I grabbed the flowers she gave me and smelled each one, and admired their beauty, beautiful, I thought. Just like Piper. After about 20 minutes I climbed down the mountain and got into my cabin. My siblings were about to leave for dinner.
"Annabeth, dinner is ready, let's go."
"I'm not hungry, go on without me."
"Okay."
I watch as they turn and walk away, closing the door behind them.
1 week later
It's already been a week and I've been avoiding Piper at all costs. No this doesn't make my crush on her any less, it actually grows. I just want to kiss her again. Percy gets back today and all I want to do is be with him.
Later that day
Pipers POV
I was sitting in my cabin thinking about my plans for the day, and actually enjoying the empty cabin when I heard a knock on the door. I hopped up off my bed and walked towards the door. I was shocked to see Annabeth standing there. I hadn't seen her all week.
"I need to talk to you." She said
"Come on in."
Annabeth came in and I closed the door I sat on the bed and she sat next to me. She put her hand on my knee slowly making its way up my thigh. I turned my head so she didn't see me blushing.
"I love you Piper, and I always will." Annabeth said, I turned around and her face was inches away from mine. She leaned in the rest of the way, kissing me while pushing me onto the bed, just then there was a knock and the door opened.
"Hey Annabeth, you in here?"
It was Percy, but we were too late to react when he practically screamed
"Annabeth?!"