Chapter 25

Piper's POV
Percy and Jason had to leave. So we woke up early and had some breakfast while talking. Serious talk. Well, Annabeth and I were relaying the story of our relationship to them.

After we finished, Jason took a long sip of his hot chocolate. "So this Luke guy, you haven't seen him since you broke his heart?" He asked pointing his mug at Annabeth.

"For the record I did not break his heart, I just told him I was NOT available!"

"I'm glad you did." I say taking Annabeth's hand in mine.

"Yeah we wouldn't want the whole Hazel incident again." Percy interjected.

We both glared at him. He put his hands up defensively. "Look I just don't like the sounds of this Luke guy."

"Why do you guys keep on saying 'this Luke guy'?" Annabeth said.

"I don't know, he just seems sketchy." Jason said. "I'd keep an eye out for him."

"Will do." I said.

"Well we ought to be going." Jason said while throwing on his coat. "We had a lovely time."

"Yes, I was very happy to make cookies for you guys." Percy replied.

"Yeah those cookies were great. Love ya Perce." I said.

"Aww thanks Beauty Queen." I glared at him and then smiled.

They both grabbed their bags and walked out into the light snow as we waved them goodbye.

Annabeth closed the door and sighed. "Well that was an exhausting week."

"Really?" I said. "Tell me at least one thing you enjoyed."

"I loved sharing one bed with you, we weren't so spread out and farther away, we were forced to be in close quarters with each other."

I laughed and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She turned her body and grabbed my face kissing my lips. And she smiled during it.

Annabeth's POV
A couple of days past and now today is New Years Eve.

So over the past few days I had become friends with Piper's friends and Piper became friends with my friends.

Will Solace and Nico di Angelo were my favorite couple. I thought they were cute. Hazel and I decided that we didn't have any hard feelings and hit it off. Leo Valdez was a ladies man, he told some good jokes too.

(#StraightForLeo)

Obviously Luke wasn't around so Piper only had to befriend three of my friends. She thought Frank was cute, she saw how fierce he could be though and now he's her body guard. She also hit it off with Reyna and Calypso.

We all were in relationships.

Will Solace-Nico di Angelo
Leo Valdez-Calypso
Hazel Levesque-Frank Zhang
Piper McLean-Me
Reyna Ramirez-Arellano-Thalia Grace

Thalia Grace had black hair with blue in it. She had piercing electric blue eyes and was pretty strong.

Anyway, so for New Years Eve we all planned to meet up together and celebrate.

We met up in a park with lots of grass. I had my hand around Piper's waist as we walked over to the group. Piper held a blanket in her hand.

Once we reached everyone Piper threw the blanket down and we laid on it.

"Okay guys, let's get in a big circle and tell each other our New Years Resolutions." Hazel said.

So we rounded into a circle and sat there with our arms around each other. "I'll go first." Hazel said. "I plan on getting my own place so I don't have to listen to Will and Nico-"