Chapter 21

Annabeth's POV
I woke up before any of the others.

My arms were stilled wrapped tightly around Piper's waist, and that's where they belong.

I looked across the room to where Jason and Percy were in close quarters on Piper's bed.

Unlike us, they didn't stay in the exact same position all night long.

I stifled a laugh as I scanned the tangled mass of Jason and Percy.

Somehow Percy had flipped so his head was at the foot of the bed. His head was in between Jason's legs, it looked like Jason's right leg was choking Percy.

Percy's feet were right in Jason's face, while one of Jason's arm was wrapped around the back of Percy's knee and the other hand grabbed Percy's ass.

Their pillows and blankets were strewn across the floor and their hair was a wild mess.

I couldn't hold my laughter in so I burst out loud, laughing my guts up.

Piper woke up. "What's so funny babe?" She asked in a confused, slightly annoyed that she had been awoken, voice.

"Look." I said pointing toward the fiasco that was Jercy.

"Wow, I'm getting a picture of this." She laughed and grabbed her phone, snapping a couple pictures. "Perfect." She said.

Piper looked around to stare at me, and together we laughed, waking Percy and Jason.

"Huh?" A confused Jason asked. "Gross man, your feet reek." He said as he made a disgusted face.

Once realizing that he was holding Percy's ass, his face turned bright red. "Oh, I uh...how did that get there? Ha ha." He said nervously as he removed his hands and rubbed his head.

Percy pulled his head from Jason's legs and gasped loudly. "Bro, I think your legs are out to get me man."

Percy's face wasn't red with embarrassment because he had no idea what Jason was previously doing.

But he laughed when he realized their awkward sleeping positions.

After many laughs and apologies from Jason, the four of us headed to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Today was December 23rd, tomorrow would be Christmas Eve, and then Christmas.

"Okay guys." Jason said while swallowing a bite of pancakes. "Today we're going Christmas shopping."

"Alone? Or as a group?" Piper asked.

"I think we should go alone, so no one sees what gifts we have for each other." Percy said.

"Sounds good." I replied. "Don't forget to buy your own wrapping paper and wrap the presents in private."

"Right." Piper said.

So we finished eating, and got ready for the day.

We all took turns showering and doing our hair. We pulled on all our winter gear and grabbed our money.

We all headed out, said our goodbyes, and went our four separate ways to buy our gifts.

Short chapter, sorry about that.

Aye! Get ready for some Percy and Jason POVS too.

Also get ready for some drama.

Don't fret because there will be happy parts when Christmas rolls around for them.

Bye!