Chapter 11

Piper's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night. I turned on my phone and the time read 4:25 am.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to go for a walk. Careful not to wake Annabeth I pulled on some sneakers and put on a jacket, exiting my new home.

It was a nice and cool August morning, with the smell of rain, and a slight drizzle.

Near the apartment was a small coffee shop named Bean. That would come in handy when I need energy to make it through the day.

No one was outside and all the shops on the streets were closed.

It was a small, nice city, and I was glad to call it my new home.

As I walked the streets my phone buzzed with a text from Jason.

Jason: u up?
Me: ya, couldn't sleep what bout u?
Jason: ya me too, how's your apartment?
Me: it's really good, we have Netflix
Jason: we do too, Chiron is a really good interior decorator too
Me: haha he is, u excited for school?
Jason: kinda, I don't want to be away from Percy for 7 hours though
Me: I get the feeling, I'll miss Annabeth
Jason: yeah, but at least we get to live and sleep with them
Me: yeah it's great
Jason: I should probably get some sleep, u should too
Me: okay

And with that I headed back home to Annabeth. She wasn't awake which was good, so I crawled into bed and immediately fell asleep.

Annabeth's POV
I woke up and I looked over at Piper. She was so cute. The morning light shone through the curtains and hit her hair so that it looked angelic. Even if her hair was all over the place.

She didn't snore, but I could hear her light breathing which made my heart flutter.

I pulled out my phone to see that it was 7am. School would start in 55 minutes, so I'd better get up and wake Piper too.

So I got out of bed and walked a few short steps to Piper, gently pushing her shoulder.

"Pipes, Pipes wake up, we need to get ready for school."

"Hmm, school?" She said in the most adorable morning voice I'd ever heard.

"Yes school, wake up dummy." She finally sat up and rubbed her eyes, then yawned.

"Morning."

"Good morning, sleep well?"

"Very well, and you?"

"Like a baby."

"That's good."

I watched as she got out of bed and went to get dressed, I wanted to give her privacy so I went into the kitchen to make some cereal.

I quickly ate my breakfast and went back to the bedroom just as Piper left to get her own breakfast.

I realized that I only had one shirt that wasn't a camp half blood t-shirt, so I'd need to go shopping after school.

After I got dressed in shorts, tennis shoes, and a plain blue shirt, I started to pack my bag.

I got a binder and filled it up with all the necessary schools supplies I bought yesterday and put it in my backpack.