Chapter 6

Piper's POV:
Annabeth and I had been dating for a while. We ate together at almost every single meal, which was hard because of the rules which clearly states kids from one cabin can't sit with kids from another cabin, so it was very difficult. Annabeth and I would duel a lot to strengthen our skills, it was fun. Fun except for the fact that Annabeth beat me nearly every single time. In our free time we took walks around the camp to really admire the beauty of it all.
Another fun thing I really enjoyed was spying on Percy and Jason when they went on dates.
Though not comfortable at first, Percy and Jason really started getting along, sometimes I would see Jason sneaking to Percy's cabin on nights when Tyson was off with Poseidon. The best part about their relationship was when some of the other campers would glance at them when they were holding hands, Percy would blush a lot and pull his hand away, Jason really couldn't care less.
I was sitting in my cabin doing some work when I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and went over to it, to find Annabeth waiting on the other side. My heart burst with joy because I hadn't seen her almost all day, and I was getting lonely.
"Hey Annabeth, what's up?"
"Hey, I was just wondering if maybe you wanting to cuddle or something in a couple of minutes, I just have to go do something for a bit but then I'll be back here in about 10 minutes."
"Yeah, I'd love that, see you then."
"Okay," replied Annabeth as she waved and blew me a kiss. She really was the most beautiful thing I had laid my eyes on.
10 Minutes Later
I was getting a little anxious because I couldn't wait for Annabeth to hold me in her arms.
The knock. There it was. I leaped out of my bed and opened the door in less than a second, but Annabeth was not standing there. It was Thalia.
"Thalia, hi? What are you doing here?"
"Shh." She replied as she pushed me back into my cabin and closed the door. "I just wanted to talk to you about something."
I blinked. Confused. Thalia never talked to me. Everyone knew who she was but she kept to herself, a bit shy she was. She never so much as gave me a nod of acknowledgement. "Sure, here, let's sit down on my bed."
I sat down on my bed slowly, and Thalia sat down next to me. "So, what is it?" I asked eager to hear what she had to say, but also wanting her to get out so I could be with Annabeth.
"Well," she said as she scooted closer to me, "I was just wondering if maybe," another scoot in my direction, "if you could," Thalia scooted so her face was right next to mine, "teach me how to be better in archery tomorrow?"
I couldn't focus because she was breathing right in my face, her lips were so close to mine, and her eyes were locked with mine, I couldn't look away not matter how hard I tried.
"S-sure. When?" I managed to stutter out.
"After lunch." She replied.
And with that she got up and left the cabin before I could say anything else. It seemed like she was hitting on me, but why? Thalia never talked to anyone, and I thought she was already pretty good at archery. I wasn't even that good. But I couldn't avoid her. She probably wasn't even flirting with me any way.
I waited, thinking for a couple of minutes when Annabeth walked in.
"Hey Piper, I'm back. Sorry that took so long."
"Oh, it's okay." I said.
"Are you alright, you look a little shaken up?"
"I'm fine, I was just lost in thought."
"Hmm, well, no more thinking now. All we do now, is cuddle."
She turned off the cabin lights and pulled me into bed. She wrapped her arms around me, and after a while, she fell asleep. I was awake almost all night thinking about Thalia.
Thalia.

Authors Note
I'm back. Sorry for the long, long, long, wait. It's summer now, so I'll be posting more. Stay tuned.