Chapter 24

Piper's POV
Today is Christmas.

I was awoken by the sound of Percy actually crouched on the floor with his head pointed at the ceiling, screeching.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" He hollered. Then he jumped onto Jason and straddled him yelling. "WAKE UP JASON!!"

Jason woke up and blushed a deep red when he realized Percy was straddling his hips.

As I was watching the hilarious scene unfold of Jason trying to get Percy off him. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Merry Christmas." Annabeth whispered into my ear, in a sexual voice.

It sent shivers down my spine and I blushed a deep red like Jason, maybe even deeper.

Jason snapped a photo of this. Annabeth still with her hands around my waist, with her head on my shoulder smirking, and me sitting there stunned and blushing like crazy.

She kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. "Come on, lets go open some presents."

Percy jumped onto Jason's back, wrapping his legs around Jason's stomach. "ONWARD TO THE PRESENTS SPARKY!!"

"Don't call me that." Jason said, nevertheless he smiled and let Percy stay there as we walked to the kitchen.

Once we reached the living room I was in shock, and so was Percy. Considering he fell off of Jason's back.

It was decorated with tons of Christmas decorations and there was even an actual Christmas tree.

Under the tree we're some presents.

I watched as Percy got up and whispered quietly, "Santa."

He ran into the kitchen and shrieked. "SANTA ATE MY COOKIES AND LEFT ME A NOTE!"

I had helped Percy write that note and set out the cookies. So I ran in to see what Santa said to me as well.

"PERCY WHY THE FUCK DID SANTA NOT MENTION MY NAME?" I was furious.

"Uh...um...I don't know." I looked at the letter we wrote and somehow Santa knew Percy wrote it but not me.

"Hey, hey, lets all calm down." Jason said. Jason was a peace maker at this point.

I love Percy, and I know Percy loves me back. But we fight a lot. It's not angry fighting. It's competitive. He's childish and so am I. We compete to see who is the childish.

"Now Percy?" Percy nodded. "And Piper?" I nodded. "Why don't you guys get your presents and put them with the others under the tree?"

"Okay!" We both said simultaneously.

As I walked into the bedroom to receive the presents, I was nervous.

Would Annabeth like my gift? I hope she does.

I walked back to the group and Percy grabbed his presents from his bag. Together we put them under the tree.

12 gifts total.

"Okay, now everyone grab the gifts labeled with your name and we'll open them one person at a time."

"Aww." I said. Disappointed that I'd have to wait for someone else to unwrap their presents and give some big speech to the person who got it how much they love it.

"Don't worry Piper." Jason began. "You get to go first."

"YAY!" We all got to the Christmas tree and got our gifts.

We sat down and got comfortable on the floor with blankets, pillows, Christmas treats, and quiet Christmas music in the background.

I had 3 gifts.