A Final Word

Well, this is really the end.

I can't believe it myself.

First of all I want to say thanks. I've never thought myself to be much of a great writer, and here I am. This story is popular. Well...not that popular, but more popular than other books I've written.

So thanks so much for the views, the votes, and the comments. Though there were very few votes and even fewer comments sometimes.

It's sad to see the end, but as I've said in a previous note, I will be writing another.

Hopefully I'll be able to plan it better and not have to write insane twists and turns to make my mistakes look planned out and not just mistakes I horribly made.

So, yeah!

I'd also like to say that I have a new book out called Bisexual.

Please, please, please! Go check it out. I've written my introduction about the book which will hopefully pull you into it, and I'm writing the first chapter right now.

I highly suggest you at least read the first few chapters and introductions before you throw it off.

It isn't PJO/HOO or Riordan fanfic. It's about a girl who's bisexual and it talks about her trials and feelings and all that.

Seriously...go...read it...now. So I again hope you enjoy that one.

This is all. I will post another note on this Pipabeth about the arrival of my next Pipabeth so you can check that one out too.

Bye, and don't forget to go check out MY story: BISEXUAL

Thanks, bye.