Chapter 2

The lady at the receptionist thing told me I would be staying in room 609. I guessed that everybody was on the same floor.

I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the tenth floor. Once the elevator got to that floor, I gathered all my stuff and made a pitstop at my room first, before joining the guys. I opened the door with my key card ad a girl with red curly hair and cat ears was sitting on one of the beds. Mahogany.

"Hi!" She jumped up and greeted me. "I'm Mahogany."

I set my stuff down by the empty bed. "I know." I told her. "I'm Cassidy, but you can call me Cass or Cassie if you want."

Mahogany thought for a moment then answered, "I'll call you Cassie. I like that." I nodded. "Let's go introduce you to the boys now." She said.

I followed her out the door and two doors down to 607. "They're in here." She informed me, knocking on the door. A couple seconds later Cam opened the door.

"Come in." He said.

As I walked in the room got quiet. There were a few moments of awkward silence until I broke it by saying, "Um... My name is Cassidy, but you can call me Cass or Cassie if you want."

I saw Taylor look up from his phone. "Cass? You're the new member?"

Taylor POV
I was not expecting that. Bart had told us someone new was coming to the MAGcon family but he didn't tell us who. When I met Cass on the plane, I thought I had seen her somewhere before, but I didn't put it together that she was THE Cassidy O'Conner from CassOC.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Hunter asked.

Cass and I nodded. "We sat next to each other on the plane." Cass explained.

"Oh." All the guys said together.

Aaron spoke up next. "Why don't we introduce ourselves? I'm Aaron." We all said our names. Hunter, Brandon, Jacob, Chris, Dylan, Johnny, Me, Blake, and Cam.

After we had all introduced ourselves we decided to go swimming.

This was going to be fun.

--------
I know. It's still short. I'm sorry! Please keep reading.
-Lindsey