Chapter 3

Cass POV
Mahogany and I went back to our room to change into our swimsuit. This was what I was wearing:

 This was what I was wearing:

Mahogany was wearing this:

After we were ready we grabbed our phones and towels and headed down to the pool

After we were ready we grabbed our phones and towels and headed down to the pool. All the guys were already there.

"Took you long enough." Brandon said.

I put my hand on my hip and replied, with full sass, "Hey! This doesn't come easy!" I motioned to my body.

Jacob's eyes widened. "We can see! You literally have a 6 pack!" He sounded surprised. All the guys nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys, I'm a dancer. It's not possible not to have abs."

"Enough chit chat!" Cam yelled. "Let's go swimming!" He cannonballed into the water, splashing water everywhere.

All the guys cannonballed into the water after him. I was still standing on the edge of the pool when someone pushed me in. I decided to scare whoever pushed me in and stayed under longer than usual. When I was sure he would be freaked out I came up.

Sure enough, Johnny stood there with a scared expression on his face. His expression changed to a relieved one when he saw me. "Man you scared me!"

I smiled deviously. "That's not all I'm going to do." I said, winking at him.

The guys decided to play chicken. Mahogany and I were a pair. They all thought they were going to beat us because we were both girls. Yeah, no.

The pairs were:
Me and Mahogany or Thunderstruck
Jacob and Cam or Jams and Jellies
Johnny and Aaron or Underestimated
Brandon and Blake or the B team
Hunter and Taylor or Carousel

No one knew where Chris was so it worked out perfectly. The first game was Thunderstruck against Underestimated. It was a quick battle. Johnny pushed me back but Mahognay regained her balance. I then pushed Johnny really hard and he and Aaron fell back. We won!

Jams and Jellies beat the B team. We beat Carousel. The last teams were Thunderstruck and Jams and Jellies. Cam and Jacob fought long and hard but eventually me and Mahogany won.

We were celebrating when Chris finally decided to show up. "Where you been?" Cam asked.

"Oh, you know, just finishing up some stuff." He answered, winking at Cam. Now I was suspicious of Chris.

We stayed at the pool for a while more until we decided to go back to our room and play truth or dare.

We walked in our room and put on our clothes from before and walked to join the boys in Cam's room.

Mahogany walked in first. As soon as she walked in water spilled all over her head. I knew Chris was up to something!

Mahogany gasped and sputtered the angrily exclaimed, "Thanks a lot! Now I have to go change! You can start playing without me." She stormed out the room and down the hall.

That left me standing in the doorway of the room, staring at the guys. "Wow," I started. "I am really disappointed in you." Some of the guys looked down at the floor. "That was such and amateur prank! I mean, c'mon guys, I could see that plan from and mile away!" I smiled and laughed and soon everyone else did too.

I walked in the room and sat on the bed. "Why don't we start the game?" Taylor stated.

--------
Still kinda short but I wrote some of these chapters in my notes and they seemed longer there.
-Lindsey