Chapter 28

The next morning I walked into the guys room and found Jacob staring at his phone and smiling like an idiot.

I shot him a confused look. "Why are you so happy?" I asked.

He smiled then started typing something. "Oh, no reason."

I walked over and sat next to him. "C'mon, who ya texting?" I tried to look over his shoulder, but he pushed my face back. "Really?" I asked, annoyed.

Jacob sighed. "Fine." He pulled up a picture of a girl on his phone. She had blue hair and fringe, blue eyes, and she was really tan. She looked to be about 12. "This is Giavanna. I call her Gia."

"Are you guys dating or something?" I asked.

Jacob's face turned beat red. "Uhh..."

I smirked. "Well, I approve. Also, guys! Jacob has a girlfriend!" It was like all the guys appeared in thin air.

"What?"

"Since when?"

"Who is she?"

"Is it Cass?"

I gave a look to Johnny that said, 'are you serious' because he was the one who had asked the last question.

"No it is not me!" I exclaimed. "I bet Jacob will tell you about her." I looked over at Jacob but he was gone. "Seriously?" I commented,
exasperated.

I exited the room and lead the guys down the hall, looking for Jacob. Finally I spotted him, waiting for an elevator. As soon as he saw us he started pressing the call button really fast. The doors opened and he scrambled inside.

I caught up to him and grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling him out of the elevator. "You can run and you can hide but I'm still going to find you regardless."

The guys started bombarding Jacob with questions and he tried to answer them all.

After the guys had gotten all the information they wanted, we headed out to the cars.

We were messing around before the show when there was a commotion outside. We went to go see what it was, and low and behold, it was Tanner and the other Midwest meet up guys.

They eventually made it through the doors, breathless. "That was the worst thing that has ever happened to me!" Tanner exclaimed. I laughed.

"Get used to it." Cam commented. "It gets worse.

It turned out that Vincent had also come with them. When I saw him I smiled. Taylor, who was standing beside me, saw the smile and smirked. "You have a crush on him, don't you?" He whispered in my ear.

I blushed. "Psh, no, what are you talking about?" I rambled.

Taylor smirked again. "Whatever you say, Cass."

The Midwest meet up fam had to stand in the audience although we knew them.

Vince, however stayed with MAGcon. We were going to do a dance together. When Taylor heard this he looked straight at me and wiggled his eyebrows. I stuck my tongue out at him.

Vince and I rocked our dance (up top. Cass is the girl with the dark hair). The rest of the performance wasn't really interesting.

After the show I was looking for my water bottle when I realized someone has put it on top of a really high cabinet. I tried to reach it but I was way too short.

"Need some help?" Aaron asked, as he witnessed my plight.

"Nope," I answered. "I got it." I backed up and took a running start to leap up on top of the cabinet. I made it a few inches from the top and I grabbed on to the cabinet door. However, I couldn't keep my grip and I slipped down the side.

I backed up and got ready to jump again. I started running and was jumped when Cam and Vince walked in the room. I tried to stop myself to avoid them, and I did avoid them but I didn't stop.

I spiraled through the air and slammed my head on the corner of the cabinet. I head a simultaneous, "Oh my gosh!" From the three guys in the room as I fell back to the ground.

I touched my hand to my head and when I brought I back down I saw blood. That wasn't good.

I looked up and saw all three guys with panic stricken looks on their faces. "Hello?" I asked.

Suddenly all three of them sprung into action. Aaron got me a towel to use as a tourniquet while Vince went out to start his car. Cam just ran around like a chicken with its head cut off screaming, "Cass is dying!"

All the other guys eventually came in the room to see what the commotion was about.

Brandon saw me and immediately rolled his eyes. "Goodness, Cam. She's not dying."

Vince soon came back inside and took me out o his car. We drove to the hospital. On the way he commented, "You had good form when you were flying through the air, though." I chuckled.

At the hospital, they had to give me 6 stitches in my head. When I came out of the ER, Cam handed me a stuffed teddy bear. "Sorry for acting like an idiot." He apologized.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it." I replied. Cam put a hand on his heart and pretended to look hurt.

"Wow, who knew you were such a diva." I playfully punched him in the shoulder.

My expression suddenly turned serious. "By the way, you're going to have to tell my brothers about this."

Cam's eyes got wide. "Why me?"

I shrugged. "I mean, you got in my way and you didn't do anything to help me."

He motioned to the bear. "But the... And Vince... Not your brothers!" He rambled.

I laughed and patted his back. "It's okay Cam, they're only going to kill you a little bit."

------------------------------
A/N
Hi! First off, thanks to MRS_MuffinManMendes for her awesome feedback on my book. She also requested a character which I described at the beginning of this chapter. Also, school for me got out yesterday so I hope I can update more now that it's summer!
Bye!
-Lindsey