Chapter 5

Aaron's POV
I had all the guys leave because I had an idea on how to get Cass back. I mean of course it wasn't going to be too bad, seeing as it was her pizza and I mean she paid for it.

We got back to our room and I shut the door. "Guys, I have an idea on how to get Cass back."

"What is it?" Jacob asked.

"Well, since she wouldn't let us eat her pizza, let's wake her up with some pizza." I smiled mischievously.

Taylor rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that makes so much sense. She doesn't give us any pizza, so we're just going to give her some. Great idea, Einstein."

I smacked my forehead with my palm. "No, of course not! We're going to smack cam her with pizza while she's sleeping!" A chorus of ohs echoed through the room.

Now we're talking.

-----------

Cass POV
The next day was Tuesday, since I had gotten there on a Monday. I woke up at 7, like I usually did, and got dressed for my run (outfit on top). I left a note on my door of where I was going and took the elevator down to the lobby.

I got outside and found out that it was a little chilly. I decided to run up and down the block until my playlist ended. It had a lot of songs on it. It was my workout playlist with songs like Demons, Radioactive, Centuries, On top of the world, Light Em Up, Hall of Fame, and My house to name a few.

I got done with my run at about 8:30 I went back up to my room and opened the door to see an interesting sight.

Jacob POV
Aaron woke us up at about 8:20 to go smack cam Cass. He already had the pizza. The only thing we had to watch out for was Mahogany, because she was still sleeping.

We went through the door that connected the rooms. It was dark because the shades were pulled and the lights were off.

Aaron took the first piece of pizza and hit Cass with it. "Smack cam!" We all yelled.

"Any special reason that you're hitting a pillow with a piece of pizza, or is that just what you do for fun?" A voice asked from the door.

Oh, why are we so stupid?

Cass POV
"Any special reason you're hitting a pillow with a piece of pizza, or is that just what you do for fun?" I asked.

All the guys turned towards me. "Wait, but we thought that you- Wait you're not in bed?" Blake asked.

"Um, obviously not."

Aaron hung his head in shame. "The one time I come up with a good prank..."

I walked over and patted his back. "It's okay. I mean how could you possibly know that I get up at 7 every day to go for a run?"

Hunter's eyes widened. "7?" He asked.

"Yup." I answered, popping the p.

Suddenly, Mahogany yelled from across the room, "What in the world are you doing her at 8:30 in the morning with a box of pizza?" We all burst out laughing.

After we explained everything to her, we made all the guys leave so we could get ready.

I took a shower, straightened my hair and put on this outfit:

(The plaid shirt is tied around her waist.)

While Mahogany was showering I checked my phone. I posted on Twitter:
@CassOC: What has my life come to? This morning I walked in on a room full of boys slapping a pillow with a piece of pizza🤔😂😂

Mahogany was done soon and we headed over to the guys room. I had no idea what we were going to do.

We opened the door a hand reached out and slapped me. Hard. "Smack cam!" The culprit yelled.

My hand instinctively went to my burning cheek. I felt something sticky. "What the heck is that?" I asked.

"Shampoo." Cam said, showing me his hand that was covered in shampoo.

I scowled and slowly walked up to him, while saying. "So it was you, huh? You know what this means." I grinned at him. "WAR!"

------------
I think this chapter is pretty good! I don't know though. Please vote and comment if you want to.
Check out my polyvore: @cuteoutfitsforanyone
-Lindsey