Chapter 7

The night passed without any distractions. No one was messing around or trying to prank each other. It was so quiet I think the boys actually slept!

I woke up, went for my run, showered, and changed into spandex and a crop top. Then I decided that since the boys weren't up yet that I would film my dance for that week.

I was doing a dance to the song Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes in honor of me being in magcon.

I grabbed my camera and headed outside to film the dance. I started the music and danced my heart out because that was one of my favorite songs (video up top). 

When I got done I shut off my camera and watched the footage to see if it was any good.

Suddenly Cam exclaimed, "Wow Cass! You're really good! I'm going to send this to Shawn!" I looked up to see all the boys plus Mahogany watching me.

"Don't send it to him!" I pleaded. "Please!" I would be so embarrassed if one of my idols saw me dance to their song.

"No, I'm sending it to him." Cam replied, typing away on his phone. "And... Send." He finished.

"Ugh." I groaned. "How much did you send to him?" I questioned.

He grinned. "Oh, only about all of it."

I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and looked down to check his phone as he got a new notification.

"Shawn says that he loved the video. He's going to post it on Twitter." Cam read.

"I guess that means I have to film a new dance." I huffed.

Cam laughed. "I guess you do. Now get dressed. We're going to the aquarium!"

-----

I changed into my outfit (at top) and hurried to the boys' room where we were meeting.

We had to wait for Mahogany to come to the room before we could leave. When she finally got there, Cam squealed "Let's go see the fishies!!!"

We took the elevator down to the lobby and went out to the waiting cars. The first car was Hunter, Dylan, Johnny, Taylor, Blake, and Cam. The other car was me, Mahogany, Chris, Brandon, Aaron, and Jacob.

Just as we were about to leave, Mahogany gasped. "Oh Crap! I forgot I was meeting some friends today! I gotta go." She unbuckled, opened the door, and left.

This left the passenger side seat in the front open. We all looked at each other than scrambled for the seat. I got there first. I hopped in and plugged my phone into the aux cord.

Aaron groaned. "Why do you get to sit in the front? Are you even old enough yet?" He asked, buckling his seatbelt.

"Yes, I am." I answered plainly. I put my phone on shuffle and ironically, She Know What She Doin' came on.

"Hey this is my song!" Aaron exclaimed. He started to sing along.

We then left for the aquarium.

--------------
A/N
Hey guys! I know this is really short I just wanted to update because I didn't yesterday. Hope you like it!