Chapter 10

People came out and started cleaning up the mess and I went backstage to start getting ready for my dance. I would be dancing to "Demons" by Imagine Dragons.

I grabbed my bag and walked in the bathroom. I put on my costume first, then started working on my hair. I did two French braids then put them in a bun. I hair sprayed my hair and got out my shoes. I put them on and walked out.

Everyone else was on stage so I walked to the wings. Mahogany had the microphone. "Okay. Now we have Cass performing her dance!" All the guys left the stage and I walked out.

I got in my place and signaled Mahogany to start my music. I started to dance (up top). I finished and walked off stage. I could hear everyone cheering for me. It made me feel really good.

I went backstage to change out of my costume and I was immediately bombarded by the boys. They were all saying good job to me. Johnny asked, "Do you choreograph your own dances?" I nodded. "Nice." He replied.

I got changed and then joined everyone back on stage. It was so much fun. I stayed up their the entire time, even when the boys went to do the meet and greet.

The last song we did was Cam singing "She Bad." We had water bottles and we sprayed them everywhere.

By the time all the fans had left, I was literally dead I was so tired. I just laid on the floor of the venue.

"How's the whether down there?" Taylor asked from the stage.

"Just fine, thanks for asking." I answered. He laughed.

Bart came out from the back. "Okay guys, time to go back to the hotel. Remember, be here by 10 tomorrow for sound check." We all let out a chorus of okays and we got back in the cars to go to the hotel.

As soon as I got to my room, I changed into pajamas and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. That was a bad decision.

---
When I woke up the next morning, my face felt disgusting. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. The boys had written all of my face with eyeliner. Amateurs . Everyone knew that eyeliner came off pretty easily.

We left for magcon at 9:45. We got there at 10 and there was already a line forming. We snuck in through the back door.

Oh, and I was wearing this:

The show was a lot of fun. We had a dance battle by the boys refused to let me join because I was a dancer, so I suggested that we should have an ugly dance off. They agreed to this.

Also, the boys were bottle flipping at one point. Not one of them could make it. Until Brandon go the bottle. He flipped it and landed it. The whole crowd went wild.

"What the heck!" Hunter practically screamed.

I rolled my eyes. "That's not that impressive. I mean, try doing that with a person!" Then I did four back flips across the stage. The guys all stared at me in aw as the crowed cheered. I bowed. "Thank you, thank you bet much." I said in my best Elvis impression. The crowd erupted In laughter.

I left that night after magcon. It was a little sad, but not really because I knew I would see them in like two weeks.

I couldn't wait.

--------------
A/N
Hello! Okay guys this is not the end of the book! As I was writing the last paragraph I realized it kinda sounded like that. But it is not! Get ready for the next chapter! I will be introducing some new characters!
-Lindsey