Chapter 6

I took off running down the hallway. I ran into my room and into the bathroom. I grabbed the bottle of hotel shampoo and put some on my hand.

I saw Mahogany's liquid eyeliner on the counter, and I couldn't resist. I got some and put it on my face like warpaint. It was on!

I knew the guys would come in soon, so I hid myself in the spot where the door would open and they wouldn't see me.

The door opened and I smacked the first person that came in. Jacob. I smacked him hard, too. "Ow! Seriously?" He shouted.

I looked at him with a mock sad face. "I told you. This is war!"

I opened the door that conjoined my room and the room next to mine and ran into it. I opened the door that led out to the hallway and went out.

I found myself with nowhere to go. Taylor was ahead of me, Blake to my right, and Chris to my left. They all came at me, wanting to smack cam me. I ducked down at the right moment so that they all slapped each other, instead of me.

I ducked under their arms and back into the open hallway. They glared at me. Taylor screamed in frustration and started running after me.

Now that is how you get boys to chase after you.

----------

I was beating them so hard until they brought out the silly string. I don't even know where they got it.

I was doing cartwheels down the hallway when Brandon brought it out. He chucked some of the cans to the other boys and they started spraying me.

I tried to get out of the line of fire but it was no use. They had me cornered. And did I mention I hate silly string?

I put my hands in front of my face. "Aye! Stop! I surrender, okay?" After a lot of pleading, they finally stopped. But it wasn't over yet.

Someone picked me up, and long story short, I ended up in the pool.

That night I was dancing around in my room to Switchfoot (a Christian Rock band. They're amazing you should go check them out!) on my speaker when the door opened.

I tensed up and stared at the opening door. It was Mahogany. I let my arms down from my side.

"Thank goodness it's you! I thought someone was breaking in!" I exclaimed.

Mahogany didn't say anything back. She seemed to be thinking. "What's this song? I don't think I've heard it before."

"Uh, Where the Light Shines Through by Switchfoot." I answered, pausing the music.

She walked over to her bed. "Never heard of it. It good though. You can keep playing it if you want to." I resumed the song and sang along to it.

Soon the door opened and Cam, Jacob, and Aaron entered. I wasn't paying much attention, so when they waked in, I jumped like 10 feet in the air.

"Sheesh guys, could you at least knock first? I realize you have a keycard, but still." I said, looking over at the guys.

Cam looked up from his phone. "Well we didn't know that you would be this scared. What's this song? I like it."

"Live it Well by Switchfoot."

"Do they ever play it on the radio?" He asked.

I thought for a moment before answering. "Yeah. On the Christian radio stations."

Cam's eyes got wide. "This is a Christian band?" I nodded. "I like it. I might have to check them out. We just came to see if you want to go to out to dinner."

Mahogany and I looked at each other.  "Yeah, sure!" We both agreed. "Just let us get changed first."

I changed (outfit on top) and French braided my hair and then I made my way to the boys room. I didn't wear any makeup so getting ready was easy.

I got to the boys room and they were all waiting. "You know, Cass, you're going to get cold. You've got to remember we're in Baltimore." Blake said.

I stared at him. "Who are you, my mom?" Everybody snickered at my comment.

Blake put his hands up in surrender.. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

-----

We went to Chipotle for supper. It was delicious. After we got done we decided to go walk back to the hotel since it wasn't that far.

I was fine until the wind started blowing. First it was just a little breeze but soon it was blowing harder and the air turned chilly.

I shivered and hugged myself to try to warm my freezing shoulders. Blake looked at me and smirked. "Told you it would be cold." I glared at him.

"Here, you can wear my sweatshirt,"(I'm sorry I had to 😂😂) Jacob offered, taking it off and handing it to me.

"Thanks," I replied taking it out of his outstretched hands. "At least one boy here has some class." A chorus of oos echoed through the air. Blake rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Cam started giggling like a 6 year old girl. We all stopped and stared at him spazzing out on the sidewalk.

"What in the world is so funny?" Hunter inquired.

Cam let out another giggle before answering, "It's just that- giggle- Jacob gave Cass his sweatshirt- giggle- because he didn't want you to be cold." He ended, still giggling.

"Oh, grow up," I replied, playfully punching him in the shoulder.

He smiled and said, "No thanks. I think I'm good."

-----------
How did you like this chapter? Please let me know!
See ya!
-Lindsey