1||

"I may look innocent in this body Floyd, but I'm dangerous as danger itself!" ~ Hazel Quinzel

~~~~~~~~~

Hazel sat in the corner of the gloomy looking cage. The floor was cold and dirty beneath her feet. She buried her pale face in her knees when she heard foot steps. Guard footsteps to be exact!

She silently prayed that they would walk away and pay her no mind but that just wasn't the case.

"Hey there Quinn." One of the guards that goes by the name Griggs said. Hazel didn't lift her head up..or even move. "Come on..don't be like that." He grinned. She lifted her head up slowly and they grimaced. "Woah..she is hideous. How is she even related to Harley?!" Another guard sneered. They all started laughing but didn't notice Hazel walking over to them. Her long black hair over her face. She stopped and grasped the bars with her small, rough hands. She put her face through enough so it was close to the guards.

"Harley is not my sister!" She yelled. Griggs pushed a button on his arm sleeve and she was electrocuted. She fell backwards to the hard ground and started shriveling from the pain.

They all started laughing again. "Nighty night Quinn." Griggs chuckled before Hazel lost consciousness.