||18||

"What-" "Just watch my dear suicide squad." Enchantress shushed them. The "video" began.
-
Hazel awoken from her sleep with her husband and her eyes shone with a raven black color. She looked down at her fiancé who was peacefully sleeping soundly and a wide grin grew across her face. She carefully climbed out of bed and to the door. It was locked as always but Hazel walked right through. She waltzed into the kitchen and she spotted her tool. A giant cutting knife.
Demon Hazel winched as  inner Hazel tried to fight off this evil but it was no use. The demon was way powerful then Hazel. Grabbing the knife, Hazel walked back into he bedroom. She silently went onto the bed and sat, straddling her husband. The knife in her small hands steadied at Liam's chest. As she began to bring it down his eyes flew open,"WHAT THE HELL?!" He jumped which caused Hazel to fall back. "What are you doing?!" "Trying to kill you Liam..it's time for your life to end!" Her deep voice ran and she launched at him but he quickly dodged it.
It went on and on.
Hazel trying to kill Liam while Liam tried to avoid getting killed.
Hazel finally cornered him after their little cat and mouse chase.
"Goodbye Liam." She smiled and stabbed him.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five times
Blood went everywhere.
Hazel dropped the knife and stumbled back holding her head.
Her eyes changed back into their original color.
She saw the blood and the path led to Liam.
She screamed and the windows shattered in fear.
What had she done.
-
-
Hazel carefully held the wrapped up body and placed him in the hole outside. She covered the hole with dirt and went back side before anyone saw.
-
She went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
Her eyes were red and puffy.
Blood all over her while silken nightgown.
She needed a disguise.
-
-
She looked at herself in the mirror.
Blonde hair
Brown eyes
And makeup to cover the sadness.
Before she could leave she felt a presence behind her.
"Your coming with me Hazel."
"Bruce." She frowned.