||13||

Hazel awoke an hour later. She looked around and saw Deadshot and Jester  sleep. She sat up and was about to call them awake but thought of a better idea. She summoned an iPod and put on one of her favorite songs from her teenage years. Girls/girls/boys.

She smiled and sang, "AND NEVER DID I THINK THAT I WOULD BE CAUGHT IN THE WAY U CAUGHT ME..PUSH ANOTHER GIRL ASIDE AND JUST GIVE IN...GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYSSSSS!!!"

"Wha-" Both jolted awake and witnessed Hazel dancing and singing in top on the bed to which Jester joined in. Deadshot shook his head chuckling and they finished. Jester patted Hazel's head and walked out. When she walked out Floyd gave Hazel a look. "So what happened outside." "What...what you mean?" She asked nervously sitting down and rubbing her arms.

"Haze...you know what I mean." He crossed his arms muscular arms. She bit her lip and thought to herself,"He can't find out...no one can!" "Bad memories." She almost whispered. Which was half way true. He gave her a look that said 'We will talk more later.' She nodded slowly. Floyd left leaving poor Hazel to her thoughts. She got up and paced the room. She rolled her eyes and went to go find the others not wanting anymore questions.
-
-
-
-
- *Hazel's Pov*
We were walking to a nearby building. Deadshot started inspecting a desk. Boomerang said something that I couldn't quite hear but knew it was something when Deadshot remarked, "Do you want me to shoot you?" Jester started cracking up. Harley skipped to an elevator and pulled me along with her which I gave up struggling. She still has the same strong grip. When we entered I pushed a number in and saw Harley looking at me with a smirk.
"So when's the wedding?" "What-" "I know you two like each other." Harley puffed out her cheeks. I blushed and looked away then I suddenly felt her grabbing my hand forcefully. "YOUR ENGAGED?!" I looked at my hand and a worried muffle escaped my lips. "Who-" she was about to say when a big creature busted through the glass elevator. We both attacked it and it crumbled to the ground.

 We both attacked it and it crumbled to the ground

I heard a beep as Harley smiled looking at her phone that I didn't know she had

I heard a beep as Harley smiled looking at her phone that I didn't know she had. "Pudding's coming!" I overheard her. When she looked at me and the elevator stopped I gave her a don't tell look. She gulped and nodded. The doors opened and her frown turned into a smile. Everyone was in a fighting stance. "Hey guys!" She giggled and stepped over the creature that was dead on the ground. Everyone stared at her. I stepped out and looked down at my ring while still following everyone else.

"I'm surprised the elevator didn't blow?" I heard Jester laugh with her high pitches voice behind me. I chuckled softly and she patted my back. I caught Floyd's eyes a few times. He would give me a "what's wrong" look since I was so quiet. No one could know what's wrong....no one.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys.

Oh and should I do more chapters on Harley and Hazel's passed life?!
Comment below.