||12||

*Hazel's POV*
It was sunrise finally. I didn't sleep a wink but ehhhh. I got up and stretched. I snapped my fingers and I was in my normal outfit. Just then the door busted open and there was Rick. I rolled my eyes and Jester fell out of the bed with a "Thump!" I chuckled and snapped again so everyone was in there normal attire. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder while walking out the room. When we got to the main lobby we heard booms and crashes coming from outside. Jester jumped from my arms and ran towards the noise. "Jester get back here!" Flag yelled angrily. He followed her and right after the creatures crashed through the windows.
Everyone fought except for El Diablo. I made my fingers look like a gun and started shooting but instead of bullets was magic. In the corner of my eyes I saw Deadshot smirking.

I yelled..well screamed and a black bubble formed around the hotel.

well screamed and a black bubble formed around the hotel

It exploded and the monsters collapsed. I looked around and Harley was cheering. "Wow, that's som cool magic mate!" Boomerang nodded his head approvingly. I smiled and walked outside to see Rick and she's arguing. I rolled my eye but then got like a banging feeling in my head. I clutched my had as it felt like it was being ripped through.  Memories...bad ones began flashing through my mind.

"Hazel!" I heard people calling my name. I cried as the pain grew more intense. I started to feel dizzy and the voices came, "They are going to figure out soon."
"Floyd is going to hate you." "No one will want to be your friend."
My eyes grew heavy and I felt like I was starting to fall unconscious.

3rd POV

Deadshot ran over to Hazel as she was about to fall. jester came behind as he brought the unconscious girl back inside. He laid her on one of the hotel beds. He sat on one of the chairs and waited for her to wake up. Why did he care so much....he didn't k ow the answer. Jester followed and stared down at Hazel. She wiped the hair from her face. "What do you think happened?" Jester said to Floyd. He shrugged sadly and she sighed walking and sitting in the opposite chair.