|| 21||

"No!" Enchantress cried in pain due to the loss of her brother. "Your next!" Deadshot pointed to the witch. "The spell is complete..once you and your armies are gone, darkness will spread and we will rule!" Hazel spoke, raising her palm towards the sky which caused a loud rumble to take place. "Hazel..don't." Rick cautiously warned her. "Rick how are we going to stop them?!" Harley asked, the wind roaring causing her to yell. "We need to cut Enchantress's Heart out!" Everyone nodded and tried to fight against the witches..but they were too strong. Hazel threw her magic towards Deadshot and Harley which made them stumble back. "HAZEL STOP THIS!" He yelled in anger. "ENOUGH!" Enchantress shouted which caused everyone to face her with a perplexed face. Hazel disappeared and was suddenly side by side with Enchantress."Of all who faced me..you have earned mercy." "What-" Hazel was about to disagree but Enchantress silenced her. "For the final time. Join me or die." Her face stayed motionless. Harley walked towards the women. "I'm not much of a joiner but, maybe we should." "Hey! They're trying to take over the world." Deadshot gave her a duh look. "So? What has the world done for us anyway..it hates us!"

"Hey! Harley!" Boomerang tried to stop her but she ignored his calls along with everyone else's.
"Hey lady...I lost my puddin'..but you can him back..right?!"

"I can my dear..anything you want." Enchantress cracked a grin. "You only need to bow and serve beneath our feet." Hazel stepped in with a wicked smirk.
Harley began to bend slowly, "I like what you ladies are sellin but, you messed with my friends!" Harley stabbed Enchantress in the chest with Katana's sword that was lost in the fight. Hazel could only watch in horror as Harley grabbed the glowing green heart and Rick yelled," The hearts out! We can end this!"