||19||

The little 'clip' was over and everyone was speechless. Deadshot backed away with a very confused expression. "Well little Hazel isn't all innocent is she mate?" Boomerang gave a toothy grin, but was interrupted by a deep feminine voice. "So, this is the heroic suicide squad I'm guessing?" They all turned and standing before them was a woman in replace of Hazel.

Her dark lips turned into a wicked smile as she took a step towards the group but they stepped back

Her dark lips turned into a wicked smile as she took a step towards the group but they stepped back. "Are you afraid of me? I am your friend. Ha-zel." She spoke making a circular motion around her own face with her finger. "What the hell?" Rick gave a confused glance. He didn't know where this woman came from nor what happened the Hazel. Was this woman really their friend? She closed her eyes and ended up in from of Deadshot. She traced along his face and he immediately moved. "Well Hazel was right about one thing you are hot." He grimaced as there was a cloud of smoke and she reappeared besides Enchantress. "Welcome back old friend." Enchantress smiled and faced the team. "Why are you here?" Before the anyone could reply she continued, " Because this soldier led you? And all for Waller. The one who locked you all away?" Hazel then spoke, " We are your allies. We know what you want..exactly what you want." She then closed her eyes as everyone faced an image of each one's desires.