||16||

"Where's Jester?!" Rick asked. "I don't know...I went to look for her and she was gone." Hazel looked down and Rick nodded. "So, where are we even going to find Enchantress?" Harley questioned swinging her bat over her shoulder. Boomerang threw his beer in another direction and held one of his boomerangs. He threw it towards the vortex where Enchantress was.
They all hid behind the building while Boomerang pulled out a phone. He showed the vortex which Enchantress created. "There, that's the weapon. Lower it." He ordered Boomerang, but as soon as it was lowered the screen went black. Hazel groaned in response. "Looks like we gotta take em out." Deadshot retorted. "I left a big demo charge in the subway. There's a flooded tunnel and it leads right under that building. SEALs can recover the charge, swim underneath that thing's feet.
We go distract them while the swimmers set off the bomb." Rick explained. Everyone followed as they went to the entrance of the tunnel. "I'm going with y'all." Croc told the swimmers. "We got this." "I'm not asking bro....I live underground. Y'all are just tourists." Crocs simply stated. He tore his shirt in half. He dove into the tunnel and the SEALs followed. Everyone else stood inside the enclosed subway. Rick, Harley, and Deadshot prepared their guns. Boomerang sharpened his boomerang. Hazel and El Diablo sat on the broken escalator.
Katana sat on the stairs and talked to her husband's soul which was in her sword. Boomerang looked in her direction and gave her a weird look. "The man who killed her husband used that sword.
His soul is stuck inside of it and she talks to him." Rick explains. "Well, you know what they say about the crazy ones." Boomerang says, while looking at Harley. Harley looked up, "Huh?" Hazel chuckled while Katana got up from her spot. "Let's do this!" The teams then follows, this was going to be hectic.