||5||

Amanda Waller arrived at the 5 stared restaurant. One of the men opened the limo door for her. She stepped out and walked in the drizzle, her heel making 'clicking' noises as she walked inside the restaurant all eyes were on her. She glared and they looked away.
The waiter led her to a table were she was met by two military men.
She sat down and they started the conversation.
Amanda had a goal that night. To get them to let her do what's called the Task X Force.

"The worst of the worst..." she smirked. "Where?" One of the men with grey hair asked curiously.
"Lets just say I put them in a hole and threw away the hole." She told him
"There's rumors that some of them have abilities...Waller,"'the other looked at Amanda while she cut into her steak. She nodded slowly.
"Oh, yes..I have seen things." She told the men and pulled out a file folder.
She started with a man named Floyd Lawton or as people call him Deadshot..

She finally ended with a girl named Hazel Quinzel.

"Didn't know Harley Quinn had a sister?!" The man with grey hair raised an suspicious eyebrow looking at the black haired woman

"Didn't know Harley Quinn had a sister?!" The man with grey hair raised an suspicious eyebrow looking at the black haired woman. "Yes.. and she's very dangerous." Amanda chuckled closing the file and putting it back into her coat.

"I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet...to redeem themselves." The man raised a finger, "Amanda their  bad guys." "EXACTLY! And if anything goes wrong who can blame them...Their only heathens after all."