ten * unwell

DO YOU SEE MY LIFE IN THE MEDIA? IT'S MY DESKTOP / PHONE WALLPAPER. SO MUCH FONDNESS IN ONE PICTURE, MY POOR HEART.

On a vacation escape from reality
I found him, or maybe he found me
We fell into an ocean of sensuality
Until we were lost at sea.
~

Time always seems to fly so fast whenever you're with your friends. That's what Calum thought the moment he pushed himself up on the side of the pool to wash up, with Luke and Ashton following. The boys finally grew tired of swimming after playfully splashing water against one another, water wrestling where Luke and Calum may have ganged up on Ashton in some way which resulted to a water-clogged right ear, and telling countless stories about work and how their lives are great in general. Why? They have steady jobs that give good salaries, they have their own house or apartment, they have the love of their lives right by their side - okay, Calum may have given a pointed look towards Luke when he was happily explaining that - to which the blonde ignored, only smirking at him and continuing with the other justifications. Calum sighed and shook his head, but was mentally thinking about it. Michael can't be the love of his life. He just met the merman almost a month ago which is a short period of time and is just not enough.

Love is a strong word and should not be used without really meaning it, so that conversation ended with a satisfied Calum, laid back Ashton and a pouty Luke.

Calum just bluntly denied the blonde's futuristic guess about he and Michael getting together, which upset him a lot. Luke is the type of guy who always thinks positively and believes that everyone deserves happy endings. Calum definitely being one of them.

"What are we gonna do after washing up?" Ashton broke the awkward silence, grabbing one of the towels hanging in the doorknob to dry his brown curls.

Calum jumped a few times in an attempt to shake off the water from his body. "Maybe we could go watch a movie while drinking some beer?" He asked, looking a little too hopeful to fully distract them with the Michael issue. These two are touchy-feely drunks which is the best way to avoid interrogations and background interviews.

"That sounds great!" Luke beamed, standing on the rag to dry off his feet. He grabbed the second towel and handed the last one to Calum, earning a thanks from him.

They dried themselves off in silence until Luke and Ashton stared at each other with glints in their eyes. Calum raised an eyebrow, clearly not knowing what's going on inside their heads, and was surprised when the two suddenly raced towards the restroom and slamming the door shut.

"What the?" He said with an amused expression, entering the house. Whatever. He's got all night to tease them anyways, and he needed to take a shower first because it's not fun prancing around in the house, wet, with the fucking AC on high.

Unfortunately he only has one bathroom in the house, so maybe he should just go upstairs to grab some clothes to change into once the boyfriends finish. Right after taking the first step up the stairs though he caught Michael emerging from the kitchen, wearing one of his shirts that's big and reaches his mid-thigh, looking adorable as fuck. He almost wanted to pinch his cheeks and hug the life out of him.

Almost.

"What are they going to do in there?" Michael asked with sleepy eyes. His hair was sticking up in all directions and it looked like he was sleeping before the boys with raging hormones came barging in.