The Battle

A/N: This is the editor speaking, you can call me Icecore, I have taken over this project, and Amourshipper is locked up in my basement... just kidding, I told him that I would help him write the battling scenes so y'all can have a more in-depth battle, so hopefully you will all enjoy.

  -----------------------------------------------------------  

As the pokeball opened, revealing a green bipedal pokemon with yellow bulbs running down it's back, and a red stripe over its belly.

Everyone was in awe, seeing Ash's Sceptile in person. The excitement in the room was palpable, anticipating what pokemon the boy would send out.

"Alright then, it is your turn," the boy said, as he tossed his pokeball, mocking the way Ash threw his.

A Houndoom appeared, sending chills down everyone's spine with it's powerful howl.

"This will be interesting," Ash said

The crowd was riled up, seeing the pokemon stare each other down, ready to strike at any moment.

"Okay class settle down," Coach Jones said, "I will be the referee for the battle, with that said, LET THE BATTLE BEGIN."

The boy took no time to hesitate, "Houndoom use Flamethrower"

Ash, however was ready to stop the attack, "Sceptile use Dragon Pulse"

They clashed in a glorious arrangement of purple and red explosions, that left the room full of spectators in awe.

Ash knew the boy was going to strike soon, so he decided to strike first "Sceptile use Quick Attack,"

Sceptile was a blur as he sped toward Houndoom,

Ash was confused as he saw the boy smirk.

"Houndoom combo, Foul Play, but while in it use Flamethrower." he said

Houndoom sped what seemed at an equal pace, even to Sceptile. Houndoom's Foul Play was catching up so quickly with the Flamethrower, that the flames enveloped the Foul Play, becoming one move. Almost as if Houndoom was moving so fast that it's own body was the flame, that combined with the Foul Play.

They collided within seconds, with explosions popping out everywhere, and smoke covering the outcome.

It took a few seconds, but after the smoke cleared, the silhouette  of both Sceptile and Houndoom were becoming clearer.

Sceptile was on one knee, and panting heavily, while Houndoom was smirking, in a similar fashion to it's trainer, as if it were already claiming victory.

Ash knew this could be bad, another head on collision would be bad for Sceptile, for he know that he could not handle it.

Ash wanted to get back into the battle quickly and get the boy's head back in the match. For he knew, the battle was not over yet.

"Sceptile use Dragon Pulse" Ash yelled,

As the purple beam of energy rushed across the room, ready to attack it's victim, the boy was almost startled, seeing the battle resume so quickly, but he was able to recover in time.

"DODGE," the boy screamed at his Houndoom as it got out of the way... but only enough to not take the full damage, for its body was still nicked by the Dragon Pulse, and it stumbled falling to the ground.

"Houndoom are you all right?" the boy said, as Houndoom was lying there.

Houndoom got up and Howled as loud as it could, showing no sign of fear, or any sign of backing down.