Fireflies

A/N: Ahh, what a nice day. Let's check on what everybody is up to on Wattpad. *Logs onto Wattpad* U-Um, what's going on here? Why is everyone pointing a gun at me? O-Oh, is it because I haven't posted for 3 weeks? Haha, yeah sorry about that. Here's another chapter, so why don't we just put this down. *Puts hand on top of one of the guns and lowers it*

Anyways joking aside, I am so super sorry for the 3 week delay. I have had so many concerts, tennis games, projects and tests lately. I didn't even get a chance to relax over spring break. I was barely at home at all. I really hope you guys all enjoy this 'comeback' chapter. See you all at the end. Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Serena stared at him for a minute not really believing that he is awake. She watched in a daze as he pushed himself into a sitting position. Then it kicked in that he was awake. 

"ASH!!" Serena shouted jumping on him and throwing her arms around him sending them both to the ground again. 

"Hey Serena," Ash said with a small chuckle wrapping his own arms around her. 

"You're awake," Serena said quietly as she hugged him tighter than she had before. 

"Yeah I am," 

"Pika Pi..." A small voice said off to the right of the two. Serena looked over to see Pikachu pushing himself off of the ground rubbing his head. She wondered why he was on the ground for a second before realizing that she had accidentally thrown him off of her when she jumped on Ash.

"Oh my Arceus, I'm so sorry Pikachu," Serena apologized putting her hands on her mouth. 

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said giving her a thumbs up to show her that everything was alright. After he had done that, it was his turn to jump on Ash and knock him to the ground.

"Hey there bud," Ash said giving him a hug, "You miss me?"

"Pika," 

"So Serena," Ash said turning back to her.

"Hmm?"

"Why were you so close to my face again?" Ash asked curiously. Serena's face flared up and she turned away from him.

"O-Oh t-that. I-I was j-just going to give you CPR," Serena said quickly.

"Oh, how long have I been out?" Ash said looking around the cave, "And where are we?"

"Oh, we found a cave after you got hit and about 3 days ago," Serena said without thinking.

"Wait, you were going to give me CPR 3 days after I passed out?" 

Serena's face turned crimson as she realized her mistake.

"T-That's because CPR works waaayyyyy better 3 days after the person is knocked out," Serena stuttered.

"Oh really? I always thought you had to do it right away," Ash said densely, "Thanks for the new information Serena."

"N-No problem," 

Well, it's not my fault if someone dies because they didn't get CPR. Serena thought.

"I'm a little thirsty," Ash said getting up, "I'm going to go get some water."

"Here, let me do it for you," Serena said standing up herself.

"No, it's fine I can do it myself,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, do you know where water is?"

"Yeah, just leave the cave and take a left. It's won't be too far,"